11 lbs gone for good!!

• Yay! Met my 1st mini goal this am...11 lbs gone! And to think just a couple weeks ago I was disappointed with my weight loss so far! I think that my body is finally realizing that it is time to let go of some of this weight now. I think it was trying to hold on to everything not realizing what was going on. I do weigh daily which I know is a no-no, but I have found that I can fluctuate 1-2 lbs daily! I guess it is water! Anyway I am so proud of my 11lbs. I feel so much better already and I want to shout it from the rooftop!!
  • Congrats!!!!!!
  • Congrats. Great to here you are in such high spirits.
  • Congratulations on the 11 pounds. Keep up the good work. I am a member of weight watchers and found that weighing at home is discouraging for me. This week my scale told me that I had gained a couple of pounds and I was racking my brain trying to figure out how I had gained. Went to my weigh in this morning and I was down a pound, so I was happy with that. I think it cured me of weighing at home during the week.
  • Keep on,keeping on!! Great job!!
  • Congratulations Liliann. Keep putting one foot in front of the other and you will continue on your journey to reach your goal.
  • Congrats Sunlover! You're definitely doing it right