NSV! jacket fits :)

• i had to go a meeting this morning and its pouring with rain outside, the jacket i normally wear is in the wash, and my others dont have hoods, and my umbrella is broken. so i have this other jacket i bought over a year ago that i havent even tried on for ages because it was too tight, it could zip up but was really uncomfortable. i thought to myself i cant show up looking like a drowned rat so i'll just have to wear it, i put it on and it fits perfectly! woohoooo! and because i've only worn it about twice it feels like i have a new jacket
  • Sweet! That's the best feeling. Grats on your snazzy new jacket
  • Congratulations!!! That reminds me I have one too. I should try it on when I get home tonight!
  • That is WONDERFUL Miss! I'm so excited for you. I can see your smile from all the way over here!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Hey I have a similar NSV..my first one really...I don't count my pants falling down as i was walking across my apt... LOL. My suit-coat closes comfortably! It hasn't done that in a long while!!
  • thanks everyone!

Quote: Hey I have a similar NSV..my first one really...I don't count my pants falling down as i was walking across my apt... LOL. My suit-coat closes comfortably! It hasn't done that in a long while!!
    LOL! at least your pants didnt fall down outside, that would be bad!
  • Quote:
    LOL! at least your pants didnt fall down outside, that would be bad!

MissSMcC LOL...yeah...that would've been AWFUL
  • congrats! always great when a bad situation results in good news.