70lbs off McFatty!!!

• So I made it to 200 lbs, thought I would never get here. These last 10 pounds I have seriously fought for. I am proud. I'd put up a pic, but I'm gonna wait till I hit "onderland".

Been at my lifestyle change since July 13, 2010. So 8 months of dedication=70lbs. I am pleased. I feel really good. It is kind of crazy thinking I have lost 70lbs though. Most weight I've ever lost in my life. I remember being so depressed at the beginning of this, blaming myself for letting myself get so huge. At about 4 months in, I forgave myself. This I found really important.

Those of you on here who rant about loose skin, and fear losing weight because of this, please lose the weight anyways. So far, I don't have any loose skin. Besides, I'd rather feel the way I do inside healthwise with a little flappy skin than live inside my former fat prison.

I want to thank everyone on here, this site is a huge factor in my success.
  • Congratulations!! This is so inspiring — especially the part about forgiving yourself. You're awesome
  • Congratulations!!! I'm so glad that you stuck with it and were able to conquer those last 10lbs. The things in life that are worth fighting for are the things worth having. I can't wait to see your progress pics
  • Congrats to you, you are an inspiration!!
  • Love the fat prison description...I felt that way before I lost my weight also! Congrats....you are doing great!
  • Amazing!! Keep up the good fight, you can do it!
  • How wonderful! Congrats!!!!
  • Congrats!!! I bet you look amazing
  • So happy for you , keep going strong
  • Congratulations!!!
  • Thanks so much everyone!!
  • Welcome to Onederland!!

Congratulations!
  • i will be dancing when i get that far. seeing other people make it and how happy they are is pretty good motivation to keep going.

congrats!