Needing motivation!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Well, I've went from 345 pounds to 210 and I really have been stuck here! I've kind of been binging and getting back up to 215! I am going to stick back to my plan tomorrow (I've made it my Lent thing, so lets hope that helps it stick!) It's so weird because before I hit this weight and felt decent about how I look I was absolutely stuck to this diet, and now I feel like I've been cheating more and more. I so don't want that to be how I am! I want to eat healthy forever and not gain a pound. And lose another 40! Anyways, I'll post a couple pictures - I've posted here before but this is an update!

I guess I like to know that even though I've gotten off track, I have managed to lose 135 pounds since May 3rd, 2010 and if I can do that, I can get back on track and lose the rest soon enough! I just need to get re-motivated. (And stop getting off track because of guys and school!)

And to anyone who might read this who is having, or has had, difficulties getting back on track with their diets - or getting on track to begin with - offer some words of wisdom? Or help me stick back to it and I'll help you!?

Blahhh, that binging thing is so weird and I hope it never happens again!

• I feel ya b/c I am going to be hitting my "stuck number" again soon. It will be a victory but as I have learned before, it could be a slowing down point too. I think this time I'll celebrate with a nice, long hike instead of ice cream...

I don't have any sage advice but wanted to let you know you aren't alone and I am rooting for you!

I do have to tell you though, I am really jealous! You're just a tad taller than me but you look so much better at that weight than I do! I wish I looked half as cute as you did in those pics! You go girl!
  • You look awesome! I hope you muster up the motivation to get back on track because you will look much more fabulous when you get to your goal weight! As for the "binging" issues, are you sure you are eating enough? I notice if I happen to undereat for a few days, I start to eat more than usual so I try to make sure I eat enough every day so I won't go crazy eating everything in sight for the next few days, lol. Granted, it'll take longer for you to lose since you're closer to your goal but YOU CAN DO IT!
  • Wow, you look awesome! I can't believe you lost all that weight so fast! Stick to it — imagine how amazing you'll feel at goal!!
  • Wow, wow, wow! Talk about amazing! You look fantastic, I can't wait to see the shots when you are 150. I know you will hit 150 because you have been so determined and successful to make it to 210. Start a new day, get back on track, and rock out!
  • Thanks guys! I did well for Friday, Saturday, thennn Saturday night I binged a bit! But I am back on track and I'm getting my mind back to where I was when I first started the diet and I'm telling myself that I will nottt go off my diet plan again! Thanks for the compliments, I will update you with pictures when I reach 150... which I am determined to do! Haha I just have to keep thinking of how I'll feel when I'm at the goal, especially since I already feel pretty good how I am now (at times). Thanks again, you're all lovely
  • your so skinny and beautiful! Congrats on the huge success!!
  • you look amazing you! You can dot it!
  • I just wanted to say that to me, you look like you are already at goal! Wow!!!
  • Aw thanks, trust me I am well contained within those clothes! Haha, I have lots of fat left to lose. Arms, thighs, stomach mostly But I will get there! I am currently working on homework and trying not to eat peanut butter! Haha
  • You trully do look great! Binging has always been my weakness. Ur happy, content, and not even realizing your doing it, until later. Best of luck to stay strong... as I will try to do the same
  • You look wonderful!! You should be extremely proud of yourself for all that you've accomplished. It doesn't help much right now, I know, but working through the hiccups you are dealing with at the moment is only going to make getting to your goal feel that much sweeter when you achieve it. The biggest hurdles are the ones we feel best about managing to overcome. Good luck, and stay positive!
  • Is this a before and after picture? Who are you in the first picture? You can't be the 1 in blue because you look COMPLETELY different. Maybe it's the subglasses??

You do look amazing by the way in your current pictures! Absolutely gorgeous.

But in this picture you are not 215 right? Part of this is updated. Correct? Your transformation has left me confused (in a good way )

About binging, I read a really interesting blog on that a few days ago. The woman has lost over 100 pounds and looks absolultely amazing. She talks about her bingeing. I'm not a terrible binger but Sheryl (the blogger) was a HUGE binger.

Hopefully you can follow this link there. It's one of the best blogs I've ever read. I could read her blog for days. She's very inspiring. As are you and your accomplishment!!

http://ms*****cakes.blogspot.com/search/label/Binge
  • Haha yess I was the one in blue, I have lost quite a bit! And in the pictures I posted I'm teetering between 210 and 215! Thanks! And I'm going to give her blog a look!
  • You look amazing and I think your doing a GREAT job! keep it up and if you need support just come have a chat!