They fit!! (among other things...)

• Although it's been difficult these last couple of weeks to stick to my diet and fitness plan, it's starting to pay off! So far I've lost about 14 pounds, taking me from 245 to 231. I have 45 pounds more to go until the Ultimate Goal.

First of all, my dad told me the other day that my lifestyle change has started to drastically effect the way I look. I'm not sure I totally believe him, but comparing my face to a picture taken of me in September, there are definitely some great differences.

Secondly, I'm pretty sure this guy was checking me out when I was at a restaurant today. Not certain, but pretty sure.

However, the biggest accomplishment I have to my name right now is the fact that I fit into my Zumba pants I received for Christmas. Before I could get them on but I had a major muffin top and could barely move in them, and I SWORE I would never wear them in public until they were better.

Today I didn't really feel like wearing my usual sweats to my workout, so I tried these pants and aside from a small muffin top in the front (I have quite the gut...a family trait) they fit really well! Still pretty tight in the thighs, but I could at least work out in them and not be super embarassed! Also, they made my butt look cute. I am SUPER excited.
  • Congrats!! Keep it up
  • Woot! Awesome work!