Nsv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• So, I have had 2 pairs of jeans in my closet for about 5 years now. 5 months ago, I couldn't pull them up past my knees, let alone over my butt. Looking at them made me think they were toddler jeans.

I also had 2 pairs of jeans in my closet that I had stopped wearing because they had been too tight, but they were my "fat" jeans. My fat jeans had gotten too tight.

I have been only living in a pair of stretch jeans from torrid for almost a year, with my fat jeans being too tight and my dream jeans being far, far, far too small.

Well, I went to the store today and my torrid jeans kept sliding down! I thought "oh no! the spandex in them must be too stretched!!!" So when I came home, I thought "well, maybe I have lost enough that my fat jeans will be workable..."

So I tried on my fat jeans. They fit like a garbage bag on me and fell right off my hips!! Whhaaatt?????

So I literally shrieked loudly and reached to the very back of the closet for my tiny jeans that I never in a million years dreamed I would fit into again this year and not only did i pull them up past my knees, over my hips and squarely above my booty, but they button and zipped without me having to lay down in the bed with a pair of pliers and a prayer!!!

OH MY GOODNESS MY TIGHT FAT JEANS ARE WAY WAY WAY TOO BIG AND MY DREAM JEANS FIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was on such a thilled high than I RAN to the gym to keep working at this whole transformation and had NSV #2 for the night when I did 1 hour and 45 minutes on the elliptical!!!!!!!!!! I could have EASILY kept going but decided to stop for fear of overdoing it and not being able to go back in the morning!!

So I surpassed my fat jeans entirely into my back-of-the-closet jeans AND did a record on the elliptical!!!!!!

I couldn't be more energized - THIS WORKS! IT REALLY SERIOUSLY WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • You rock!
  • awesome!! keep going!!
  • Excellent! (Now put the fat jeans in the bin/to charity ~ no going back!)
  • Wonderful, just wonderful!
  • Great job!!! Get rid of those fat jeans girl!!!!! You don't want any linger reasons to be able to gain it back! If you get rid of all your fat clothes...you will have to buy new fat clothes if you gain back and that right there is motivation enough!!!
  • In your place, I would have a ritualized burning of the fat jeans! What a great couple of NSVs
  • Fantastic!! Congratulations!!!!
  • I am soooo happy for you! Awesome!!!!
  • Most AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Fab-u-lous!!!!!!!! I know you must feel really proud of yourself!
  • So happy for you!!!!
  • That is so awesome!