not a big deal but still

• pulled a pair of pants out of the closet that i love, just to see how they were fitting, hadn't worn them in months because they were too tight and i had a serious muffin top in them and they left those tight pants marks across my stomach...but today I wore them to the hosp!! not tight in the thighs anymore, didn't pop open..lol...and no lines!! not a big goal but i'm glad i can start wearing a few more things in the closet now!

congrats to everyone who met goal or had a mini goal...it's not the end but the small wins along the way feel !
  • Congrats! I love that feeling of fitting into your fave clothes again
  • Congratulations!!! I totally feel ya. My tactical pants that I have to wear used to be so tight that the button would pop open when I sat or bent over. I was SO glad to see them start to losen up and, now, actually become lose. Good job!!!
  • Congrats!
  • Who says that's not a big deal??? That IS A BIG DEAL!!

WOO HOO!!

Congratulations - here's a happy dance for you:

• It is a great feeling to be able to start fitting back into clothes that were once too tight. Congrats!
  • I am with Cherylmn... it is a BIG DEAL!!!

Well done
  • Awesome!!!
  • thanks everybody! i was pretty excited and even more motivated to keep going. I appreciate the kind words and knowing i'm not in this battle alone
  • That's a big deal and you should cherish it!! The each time it happens the same feelings come so have fun!!