Mini MINI Goal #1 in Two weeks!

• Soo, two weeks ago I started my journey to a healthy and fit me by 30! Today was my weigh in and I have officially reached my mini goal of ten pounds lost!

I am currently enrolled in 5x a week bootcamp and I am also eating right. I do not count calories as that doesn't work for me but, I am happy!

It also helps me to update my blog daily after bootcamp.

Working out feels SO GOOD! I NEVER would have guessed. I've NEVER been the type to run, jog or well...ANYTHING!

Long story short, I know it may not seem like much to everyone, but I am officially ten pounds lighter on my feet!
  • CONGRATS!!! Way to go! 2weeks, 10 lbs, fantastic!!!!
  • Wow! Good for you! Congrats!
  • Wow that's awesome! How's that boot camp going? Is it hard? I'm still thinking about it...
  • Thank you so much Hickory and Coco! Seriously. This site has helped me in more ways than one!

singfortheday - It is going GREAT. I never thought I'd say this, but I do love it. The comrade of all of us women working together is amazing. You should check out my blog. It is thoroughly detailed! I hate the weekends when we don't meet because it feels like my body WANTS to go. Who woulda known?!

I'm not saying it's easy, it's not, but part of being healthy is to be fit =) So I know I gotta keep it up!
  • Great job! Bootcamp has always sounded too scary for me, but I'm glad to see someone stick it out and get great results
  • Thanks Meeky!

It does sound scary right? I think the thing that drew me to this was, he isn't loud and overbearing, he is easy on the eyes (haha) and it's ONLY women in the class. Everyone goes at different levels, but EVERYONE is pushed. It's really amazing.
  • That is fantastic!! Congratulations!
  • Congrats!
  • Thank you Giggles =)

And Onederchick - Your pictures are one of the ones that TRULY inspired me! You have no idea how much you've helped so many of us! Congrats to YOU on achieving what so many of us are trying to achieve!