48 lbs lost and closing in on 50!!!!!

• I've been a long time lurker of this site reading up on what has been working for you ladies and someday wishing that I could post in this forum. The most I've ever lost when really trying to stick with it is about 25 lbs. I would get excited and maybe a little cocky with my eating and gain it all back. But now I'm happy to say that after some serious buckling down and dedication I've lost 48 lbs and I look forward to meeting my ultimate goal soon

Here are some pics (I don't have many body shots for obvious reasons):

The highest I've ever been was 252, I think this is around that time

This is in July of '09 for my friend's wedding, I lost about 20ish lbs, so maybe 225-230 here

This is before I left for Japan in Oct. '09 maybe 247ish

Macbook shot in Dec '09, hadn't really tried to lose anything

All the cycling in Japan helped me drop a few pounds, this is 220ish again

Then I got focused these are all around 199-197 lbs

And a recent Macbook shot

Lauren
  • Congratulations! You look fantastic!
  • Way to go. BTW, You are stunning!
  • You look amazing! Thanks for sharing
  • Amazing job, you look incredible...and so pretty!

I love the pinky, salmony shirt with the pocket...been obsessed with that type of shirt this summer.
  • Thanks so much everyone!

Luddy: I got that top from PacSun a few years ago, but I'm sure they have them now. And prob on sale
  • Great job!!
  • You look FANTASTIC!

I find myself definitely understanding where you're comin from. I would always lose 20-30lbs and then get cocky and go back to eating whatever I wanted. I found counting calories didn't work for me. But now I'm on the right track and I cannot WAIT til I can post in this part of the forum!
  • Quote: Thanks so much everyone!

Luddy: I got that top from PacSun a few years ago, but I'm sure they have them now. And prob on sale
    Ooh thanks for the tip!
  • you look amazing! Congrats!!
  • You are just flat out gorgeous.
    Congratulations!