Blood tests returned NORMAL

• I am ELATED! Today I received a letter from my gyno saying that my bloodwork (insulin, sugar, liver & kidney function, etc) came back normal! In January of 2008, I was diagnosed with PCOS, insulin resistance, high blood pressure, acid reflux, and endometriosis, among many other things. My insulin level was almost 70 and my sugar level was 101--pre-diabetic. I was devastated. I dieted and stopped quite a few times after receiving the bad news, but nothing ever really stuck. This time has, however, and it's evident this time around! My insulin level actually came down to 21!! I know the Metformin I've been taking has helped too, but I have to say that the number one factor was my change in diet. I can't even begin to express how happy I am! I was beginning to lose motivation too, so this is exactly what I needed to keep pushing forward. Thank you God!

• I have a similar story recently. Very Happy for you!
  • SO exciting!!! Congrats!
  • That is the best news anyone can post! Being thinner is only skin deep; being healthier is the most important thing. Congratulations!
  • I'm targetting my BP and cholesterol (among other things); it's nice to hear that changing my dietary and activity habits will help in a concrete way!
  • Whoo-HOO!!! I have experienced the same type of turnaround--feels great, doesn't it! You GO!!!!
  • That's wonderful NSV news..nothing like those healthy results from a doctor visit.. Great job!