3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goals (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/)
-   -   Omg major NSV for me! *Pics inside* (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals/209747-omg-major-nsv-me-%2Apics-inside%2A.html)

LiliK 08-12-2010 01:01 PM

Congratulations, Bunny!! You're doing so good!! What a great feeling. :-)

bunnythesAINT 08-12-2010 10:47 PM

Aw thank you everybody =]. It makes me feel pretty good on the inside.
sarcruze- *High Fives*! Yeah! I like internet high fives.
Hiya- This is quite true, thank you =].
Jiggle- Aw, yes! Thanks for the carrots =]. Love that outfit in your avatar btw.
JenMusic-Aw thanks but I should be jealous of you! And thank you for making me less arm-consious but in my eyes they're always going to be pretty awful. It's a mix of like...loose fat and sagging skin that just...turns me off. I'm not sure how to explain it but I guess I never really have looked at it your way, I just wish other people would too (people at school, you know the mean people).

katkitten 08-13-2010 04:03 AM

you look great!

bex 08-13-2010 05:17 AM

You look amazing hun! x

2phatinvictoria 08-13-2010 05:25 AM

way to go pretty lady! you look awesome!

Mickeypnd 08-13-2010 04:22 PM

you look amazing! Congrats!

clickit 08-13-2010 04:32 PM

So pretty! You've made so much progress! Also, the shirt is wicked cute. You look great!

misspriss78 08-13-2010 04:36 PM

congratulations...i bet you feel like a million bucks in the t-shirt! Way to go!!

KeepLookinFwd 08-14-2010 01:22 AM

You look fabulous! What an awesome feeling that must have been for you! I'm still waiting to get to that point, but I'm on my way!!

Kalymarie 08-14-2010 09:17 AM

Congrats! Thats got to feel great!

mascara blue 08-15-2010 01:03 PM

That's so great and you look amazing and the shrit looks really good on you! I think we all know the despair of going into a shop and not being able to fit into a single thing and the joy of going in and finding somethign that fits. It doesnt matter what it is, it just has to fit because at that point you feel like you are still part of society!!

I once went to this shop to buy a skirt and NOTHING would fit! NOTHING. I then saw this size 10 skirt in the sales rack which oddly had really wide waist. I thought to myself, SURELY this would fit and sure enough it did. I was elated!! From a size 16/18 I had fit into a size 10 skirt. Then the pregnant b**ch sales assistant came up to me, saw me admiring myself in the mirror and goes "you know... that shold be sitting on your hips, not your waist!". So humiliating! I hope her baby looks like a monkey!

bunnythesAINT 08-15-2010 01:28 PM

Thank you everyone!
Mascara-
I hate salespeople like that. My friend actually said that the shirt wouldn't fit (not the one I was at the mall with but another one) but I guess I proved her wrong, and you showed that saleslady. I have some pants that are suppose to be low riders but they're Urkel-y because I'm short. I bet skirt looked great =].

Crystalynnn 08-15-2010 01:40 PM

i am always the same way. shop at forever 21, the sizes run a little big, but in the wrong rack they run a little small. its fun to have goal clothes become clothes you wear every day.

i got a white shirt from forever 21 that was snug but now its fits like its supposed to be that way :]

keep going you look great!

Lliaa 08-15-2010 02:26 PM

Great job!!!!!!!! :)

jackiemomto3 08-15-2010 06:30 PM

isnt it an amzing feeling!! i love it when clothes fits that i thought wouldnt!!! CONGRATS! KEEP IT UP!!!