I Made It!

• I am so happy to say that I have made it! I had Arthroscopic knee surgery 6 weeks ago and they told me that I would be on non weight bearing status....which meant that I had to be in a wheel chair for 6 weeks because I could not put any weight on the leg that the procedure was done. I could have cried when I heard that because I had just lost 43 lbs, and I thought if I can't keep it moving....most of the weight was going to come back. I am happy to announce, that I have not gained one pound, I did not lose any, but I did not gain any....that's what's important.
  • That's really amazing! I'm glad that you can recognize the importance of this achievement!
  • mmsmack,
    That is a fabulous achievement! I know how you feel because I had similar surgery twice last year and I was panicked about gaining back some weight.
    I also made it without gaining and was also thrilled. Until you go through being on crutches for a very long time you can't imagine how stressful it is.
    Congratulations to you for your huge loss and your excellent maintenance and I'll bet you will make up for lost time now! (Just don't overdo it like I tried to!) I hope to see future posts from you!
  • Look at you!! only 50 more pounds to go.
  • You're amazing! That is so great! Congratulations!!
  • congrats! that's fantastic!
  • That's amazing! Great job!!!
  • Great job!! and Yes, You can do it!!
  • WONDERFUL!!
  • AWESOME!!!!! So happy for you! I would have feared the weight gain too. Congrats and keep up the hard work!
  • Congratulations...
  • Congratulations! I know that is a huge relief for you. Your post makes me realize that no matter what obstacles are put in our way, if we're really determined, we find a way to make our goals happen. You did it, and I'm going to do it. Yay you!!
  • wow, that's great. nothing can stop you!!