I'm so Excited and I just can't hide it.....

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I'm about to lose control and I think I like it, WOOHOO!!!!
    I have lost 51lbs!!!!No fad diets, no pills, just plain ol' exercise and counting calories. I have never lost this much weight altogether in one time. I started my new lifestyle change at the end of January but fell off the wagon a few times. The beginning of Feb is when I really started taking control and believing I can do it. I've gained confidence in myself and I struggle with that on a daily basis but I feel that I am so much stronger physically and mentally now. This time losing weight is not just a pit stop, its a life long journey. And I would like to thank all of u ladies/men here at 3fc for all the inspiring words and encouragement that I read that helps me get through it all. I know I don't post here often and I am mostly a lurker but just reading all of the good advice u give others helps out alot.
  • Congrats!! =]
  • Woo! That's awesome, very VERY awesome! I cannot wait to get where you are!
  • That's amazing. GREAT JOB!
  • Great job!!
  • WTG!!
  • Congrats, that is great!!!
  • You should be so proud of what you have learned ... congrats!!
  • Amazing!! Congrats
  • Yay!

A.
  • Thanx everyone!!!!!It was hard at times but I pushed through it cos I saw the big picture at the end...........................happiness and self confidence.
    My GoWear fit has definitely helped push me a lil further, I call it my best friend and personal trainer. lol
  • Congratulations. That is awesome, keep up the good work

Lanniedo
  • Great Job!!
  • Congrats!
  • Congratulations :c arrot: