Finally It Is Staring To Come Off

• I AM ON MY 3RD WEEK AT THE GYM, I HAVE WORKED SO HARD, FIRST WEEK NOTHING, SECOND WEEK NOTHING BUT NOW FINALLY IT IS STARTING TO COME OFF WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED, 4 PUNDS DOWN, 27 MORE TO GO FOR MY SHORT TERM, 57 MORE TO GO FOR MY LONG TERM,
  • You have to remember that muscle weighs more than fat, so when you're working out as hard as you are...pay attention to the way your clothes fit versus the numbers on the scale! What's your daly diet like?
  • Way to stick with it the first two weeks when you didn't see any loss. Good job being patient, the reward was just delayed!

Thank you for posting, also. I've not had the best week, and I don't think I'm going to see a loss on Monday when I weigh, and I was feeling discouraged this morning. You just reminded me to keep working at it!
  • Quote: You have to remember that muscle weighs more than fat, so when you're working out as hard as you are...pay attention to the way your clothes fit versus the numbers on the scale! What's your daly diet like?
    You're partly correct. Muscle does not weigh more than fat, 1lb of muscle is equal to 1lb of fat, there's just no denying that fact. Muscle is just more dense than fat.
  • Great work having the patience to stick with it!

I lost 3 pounds my first week, but it doesnt seem like the scale is moving this second week. It's hard to stay with it when you arent seeing the numbers change.

Huge kudos on sticking with it and hitting the gym so consistently! You're on your way!
  • Good work.. girl...
  • Quote: You're partly correct. Muscle does not weigh more than fat, 1lb of muscle is equal to 1lb of fat, there's just no denying that fact. Muscle is just more dense than fat.
    Thanks for the correction, Hopeful8. What I meant to say was muscle is heavier by volume than fat, so pay attention to the inches lost and how your clothes fit more than the scale!
  • Congratulations...
  • Congratulations!
  • Congrats!