I have done the UNTHINKABLE

• I got on a scale. As you can see by info I keep track of my sizes and I measure myself. But I got on the scale "just to see". I'm only 20lbs from ONEderland.

I had a moment. I'm still having a moments. I knew I was going down but I didn't know where I was until I got on that scale at the gym. I had to check it a couple of times to make sure my eyes weren't fooling me.
  • WOW!!! good for you!! WTG!!! i hope to be where you are soon!! i would, of course, love to see 199.9 but i think im going to try to stop at 220 for a while and go from there...we'll see when i get there!!

anyways, keep it up...i bet you feel amazing!!
  • Quote: WOW!!! good for you!! WTG!!! i hope to be where you are soon!! i would, of course, love to see 199.9 but i think im going to try to stop at 220 for a while and go from there...we'll see when i get there!!

anyways, keep it up...i bet you feel amazing!!
    Wow!!
  • WOO HOO!!!

While I think tracking sizes rather than weight is an AWESOME idea!! However, only 20 pounds until Onederland?? That's an AWESOME achievement too!!
  • I'm so excited. It was shocking because for whatever reason I didn't think I was anywhere near that close. I guess since I'm so focused on getting in my next size I had no idea how close I was to another major milestone. I don't remember being this size since I was a freshman in college. That's been over twenty years. I did cry...never thought weight loss would make me cry but it did.
  • That's great! Congrats!

• Congrats! That has to be the nicest kind of surprise!

Barb
  • Wow!! I can't wait until I'm there. And I admire you for measuring by size--I'm too obsessed with instant gratification. I still haven't gone down a pants size.