WOW Hard Work Really Does Pay off!

• Wow this site is so uplifting I love the positive energy here.

So I decided last week after hitting an all time high that I can't do this anymore. Joined a walk/run club (used to be a jogger) met up with a neighbor there by surprise and I now have a workout buddy and boy does she push me (she's much much smaller than me and works out ALOT). I made sure that I set a goal to burn more calories than I consume and along with the working out and Get this I did a walk/run(trot) for 2 miles on Saturday. Even last night while watching biggest loser I noticed that the commercials are Annoyingly long so I'd get some workouts in on the 5-7 minute commercial breaks. Weighed in this morning and have lost a great amount! Yippee! Well onward and upward.
  • Great start! Keep with it! It's definitely worth it. And yep the biggest loser commercials are kind of long. Great job taking the time to exercise.
  • Oh yeah- I usually work out during the show- I was on the treadmill last night for 45 minutes while the show was on Sometimes if I go on later when Jillian and Bob are screaming "last chance workout" and grilling them I push harder- makes me feel like I've got someone pushing me right there

Keep up the great work!