Pants! I am literally crying happy tears...

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So some of you may have seen the thread I posted back in December about a pair of jeans I got for Christmas that were too small. I literally could not get them up past my thighs. Size 8 from the Gap, but they have started making their sizes based on measurements again... Most people told me to exchange them, but I was a pain and decided to keep them for the sake of motivation

Well... Today, I got curious. and I put them on. And they FIT!! Perfectly! No muffin topping, no creasing. I, my friends, am a size 8! A REAL size 8! I'm so happy right now, even if only because I thought I would never get down to this size again. I still have a ways to go-- for my height, I am still overweight. But I can do it! I already did part of it! I am ecstatic.

They are very cute jeans, and I will enjoy wearing them, but I can't wait for them to be too big, either.

Random: I wish I had started taking some progress pictures, but I think I have a few that will suffice when I get to goal to show the difference. I might take some of my pants and edit this post later. :P
  • That is awesome! I know that feeling too, haha. Great job, and its never too late to start taking pictures!
  • Congratulations!
  • Thats wonderful!! way to go
  • yeah~ you are my daily inspiration! high-five!!! keep going!!!!
  • YAY! That is awesome!
  • Congrats! I am too looking forward to the day when my jeans are too big!!
  • yayyyyyy!!! thats awesome
  • Congratulations,, Woot Woot for you...
  • yayyy!!! congrats!
    I had the same experience when I bought a size IT 50 at a store for the first time.. and the same pants got too big months later so you will definitely get there ! ^_^ keep going and make em loose!
  • That's so amazing! You have just reached my goal (hence the username).
  • Well done! What a great feeling it is to fit into something that didn't fit before. Keep up the good work!

Cheers,

J
  • Congratulations on your hard work!
  • Happy Dance Time!!!
    Congrats on those size 8 jeans!!! Keep up the great work.
  • awesome job!!!!