Sun-dress NSV!!

• Last weekend I was shopping at Kohl's for some new pants for my little boy.

I passed the clearance rack in the "regular" women's sizes, a land I just don't usually even venture into. I saw the cutest sundress on clearance and thought, "I may be able to wear a Large by this summer." I tried it on and it fit! Now!! So I didn't buy it because it will be too big by summer! Of course they didn't have it in a Medium. But guess what? I just got finished ordering it online in a Medium! We're going to Gulf Shores this summer and I'm going to be wearing that dress!! It's now my goal dress. I can't wait for it to come :O)

p.s. It was even $2 less online than in the store!
  • I'm so happy for you!!!! Aren't these the best NSV? Enjoy your dress!
  • Congrats =] , can't wait till summer so you can tell us how great it looks
  • Oh my! That's so rad.
  • Quote: Last weekend I was shopping at Kohl's for some new pants for my little boy.

I passed the clearance rack in the "regular" women's sizes, a land I just don't usually even venture into. I saw the cutest sundress on clearance and thought, "I may be able to wear a Large by this summer." I tried it on and it fit! Now!! So I didn't buy it because it will be too big by summer! Of course they didn't have it in a Medium. But guess what? I just got finished ordering it online in a Medium! We're going to Gulf Shores this summer and I'm going to be wearing that dress!! It's now my goal dress. I can't wait for it to come :O)

p.s. It was even $2 less online than in the store!

Congrats on the nsv!Just gotta love it when you find something that will keep your eye on the ball so to speak! I've been looking online for sundresses too (need to check out Kohl's) for when I'm "skinnier" this summer.

What does it mean to reach onederland? I've read that various places, but just can't figure it out.
  • WTG!! I'm super proud of you! Keep it up and maybe just maybe you'll need a size small instead.
  • Congrats on your sundress success, but can I ask a question? What's an NSV? I'm trying to figure that out.
  • Onederland is when you get in the 100's again. It's a play on wonderland.

And a NSV is a non-scale victory. =]
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!

And I hope your son got his pants in the end, too
  • Thanks oodlesofnoodles...now I can stop wondering about NSV. Can't wait for my first one.
  • congratulations! Wonderful NSV!
    Judy
  • Took me a little while to figure out what NSV meant--but now that I know NSV are great and mean a lot. Congratulations to you!!
  • That's so awesome! I love when stuff like that happens

Congrats! and well done!!