3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goals (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/)
-   -   Shhhh... don't tell anyone.... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals/194567-shhhh-dont-tell-anyone.html)

MakingSkinny 02-18-2010 08:46 AM

Shhhh... don't tell anyone....

:sssh: ..... but, well.... this is kind of embarassing....

..... my pants keep falling down :o

I can't quite fit into the next size down yet, but I think I'm going to have to buy a belt for the first time ever in my life :carrot:

evoo 02-18-2010 08:52 AM

LOL! I love it! Congratulations. I have a really cute belt that I used to wear and I cannot wait to be able to wear it (and need it!) again! :) You're doing awesome! :carrot:

Crystalx5 02-18-2010 09:01 AM

Isn't that such a great feeling?!?! I remember the first time that happened to me- well kind of. I had really big jeans in my closet (size 18's) or what were at the time really small for me (size 12's) and nothing in between lol. So when I could no longer wear the 18's and couldn't fit into the 12's, I had to use my (at the time) husband's belt. It was actually very exciting to not be bigger than him anymore!!!!!! I refused to buy the in between sizes and when I made it down to the 12's, threw out all of my 18's so I had NO EXCUSE to go back up again. It worked so far. I'm currently at a 7 and threw out everything that is a 10 and up. For me it's been exciting because I haven't worn these clothes in like 8 years now! Few more pounds and I'll be down into my clothes that I haven't worn in ten. I'm at the 'belt' stage again and I kind of love it!! Even though I kind of look silly in all my clothes lol because I have only got like one pair of jeans that fit me perfect lol

lights76 02-18-2010 03:32 PM

LOL - yup, I am there too. Bought 2 belts but I hate wearing belts! Ross is my new favorite place - cheap jeans - yah!

Congrats!

Heavenlymom 02-19-2010 12:54 AM

WTG!! I can't wait to be at that point!! :) A size 18 is my first mini goal.

MakingSkinny 02-19-2010 06:49 AM

Thanks everybody!

My husband keeps singing that "Pants on the Ground" song at me, from that old guy on American Idol ROFL

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavenlymom (Post 3160439)
WTG!! I can't wait to be at that point!! :) A size 18 is my first mini goal.

I was in a size 18 at around 220lbs, and I'm only 2" taller than you... so you probably don't have far to go to make that goal! You can do it!

cheerios 02-19-2010 06:54 AM

lol same here...belts help sooo much

Natoshial 02-19-2010 09:06 AM

Pants on the Ground LOL!!! I bet you are excited. I can't wait to be able to wear all my cute belts again. I want to be able to tuck my shirt in or better yet wear a cute body shirt from the Chadwicks catalog. Keep up the good work and thanks for posting.

LotusMama 02-19-2010 09:35 AM

Excellent! Keep up the good work!

J

Judy Lynn 02-19-2010 10:09 AM

Quote:

My husband keeps singing that "Pants on the Ground" song at me, from that old guy on American Idol ROFL
That is funny!

Way to go, you are doing great!

SalaamDementia 02-19-2010 01:20 PM

Woo hoo! You rock, that has to be nice in an odd way.

I'm ALMOST to the point I need a belt again. I've got some really cute belts I can't wait to wear again.

ThinkinThin 02-19-2010 10:20 PM

Way to go! Congrats!

I can't wait to be able to tuck something in and use a belt! Wow! That's a good goal.

gr82bmom 02-19-2010 10:32 PM

So wonderful and so annoying at the same time...LOL !