size smaller before goal date

• My first goal was to be in a size smaller for Valentines Day. We were going to the store to pick up veges and my husband wanted to stop at a store so I can try on some clothes. I was a little nervous about trying on the new 22 to see how they would fit. He suggested that I try on a 20 to see how close I was to meeting my goal. Like everyone suggested to me earlier this week, I grabbed about six different pairs of pants, capris, and jeans all in a size 20. Some of them fit well but some of them were too tight. However, I was able to get in every one of them and zip them all up. I was just floored I thought I would be getting in a 22 comfortably and I'll be I got in a 20. ALREADY!! I couldn't wait to get home and let you all know. I have to keep going and don't want to cheat.

:c heer2: Yes indeed I am doing the "Happy Dance"!! Amazingly, I didn't freak out in the store.
  • Congrats!!! That is SO exciting!! I know just how you feel!!! I looove going to the store and seeing how close I am to the next size.

Enjoy this, you deserve it!!
  • congrats thats a great start!
  • Wow! You are on a roll! Just keep up the great work and you'll be having many more celebrations!
  • That's AWESOME!!! Keep up the good work!
  • YAY - GOOD FOR YOU!
    You're doing great, already down a size (and in pants!) - I always know I've really lost when I can fit into smaller pants 'cuz my weight decides to live from the waist down for the most part - so I don't blame you for celebrating - we're all right there with you!
  • Congrats! Nothing is as great as meeting a goal!
  • Congrat