3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goals (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/)
-   -   first mini goal met! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals/191811-first-mini-goal-met.html)

sun 01-22-2010 11:01 AM

first mini goal met!

Hey everyone!

So I have lost 20 lbs! well 21 as of yesterday! I am so proud of myself. I only loose about 1 lb a week but it stays off and I work my butt off with exercise and good diet for that. I see some people just peal 4-5 a week off but it is slower for me. I feel its cuz I had it on me for more than a year before I started to work on it.
My hubby was so proud he is a doll. Just wanted to share. On to the second 20! 40 MORE IN ALL!

LiLLy19 01-22-2010 11:23 AM

*happy dance* in your honor ;)
Great job on your weightloss

leeway 01-23-2010 12:41 AM

:carrot::cp::broc::cp::cb:
YAY - GOOD FOR YOU! Whatever you're doing is evidently working - now you're that much closer to your goal - how great is that?!:woohoo:

Well, enjoy celebrating this victory with your precious hubby, you deserve it and have earned the right to be proud - we're all celebrating too - can't wait to hear of your continued success!

:bravo:

sun 01-23-2010 11:17 AM

Thank you ladies!

jigglefree 01-23-2010 06:33 PM

DO IT GIRL!!! You are on your way to the buck 25!!! :cheer3::cheer3::cheer2::cheer2:

HealthierLori 01-23-2010 06:37 PM

:cheer3::cheer2::congrat:Congratulations! You are doing so great! And one pound a week is phenomonal! Those people that seem to lose more on a fad diet, it's only water weight, and it will come right back on. One pound a week is really quite a rapid weight loss for a woman, so you have really been working very hard!

drivingwithbooks 01-23-2010 06:40 PM

Don't get caught up in the rate at which you're losing weight. That was something for me that always got me down before and I'd give up. Keep in mind that you are 20 lbs ahead of where you were when you started and that's no small feat and the biggest thing is that you've kept it off!

The people who lose 4-5 lbs with the snap of a finger tend to put it back on just as easily so know that you're doing it right and it's working. You just keep on doing what you're doing and don't worry about a time frame.

sun 01-23-2010 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drivingwithbooks (Post 3112559)
Don't get caught up in the rate at which you're losing weight. That was something for me that always got me down before and I'd give up. Keep in mind that you are 20 lbs ahead of where you were when you started and that's no small feat and the biggest thing is that you've kept it off!

The people who lose 4-5 lbs with the snap of a finger tend to put it back on just as easily so know that you're doing it right and it's working. You just keep on doing what you're doing and don't worry about a time frame.

Thanks~ I guess sometimes it seems like such a slow process than one day you wake up and realize that you are 20 lbs down!