Made it to Onderland!

• I have been away for awhile.....but I thought I should post this moment with you guys.

.....I made it back to Onderland!!!!

This morning I came in at 198.5 after about two months of working my way down from 204. I think the last time I saw the 100's was 2001 if I remember correctly.

I wish I could post before and after pics but my computer crashed. ...but I can share this contrast in size.... At my largest I was starting to wear some size 22. I am now wearing size 16.

I don't think I could of made it without everyones support and great advice.
  • How exciting! Congrats!!!!!! =)
  • CONGRATS!!! I know how it feels when it seems like it's taking FOREVER to lose just a couple pounds...I was at 202 for like 3-4months! Awesome job!!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! Welcome to ONEderland!!!
  • Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

• YAY - GOOD FOR YOU - whatever you're doing is working 'cuz the 200's are history, baby!

Thanks for sharing - it's fun to celebrate your arrival in OnderLand with you - it's also great motivation for the rest of us to keep on track - congratulations on getting it done!

• congrats i cant wait to get to onederland
  • You ROCK!! What an accomplishment! Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • Ah, Onederland. Where dress sizes and weight begin with a 1 instead of a 2.

I hope to meet you there some day.
  • Awesome! Congrats!
  • Babybluess! It must feel Fantastic to reach ONDERLAND!
  • Great job. Keep up the good work.
  • Hurrah!!
  • fantastic news !!!
    i can't wait to get under 200lbs but i know i can do it as i have this 3fc's ! xxx