1 month

• A little late, but oh well! I started on December 5th 2009 and I told myself to give it a month. I am the sterotypical dieter who starts a new diet about every 2 weeks, sticks with it for a few days, then at the first small roadblock I use it to jump to old habits.
    Well this time I made it through Christmas and New Years and lost a modest 8 lbs. The big deal is that I am still going strong and it is getting EASIER.
    Next mini goal is to get the exercise thing going!
  • Losing 8lbs over the holidays is NOT modest!!! That's awesome, congrats and GOOD JOB sticking to it this time! As for exercise, just remember: every little bit helps! Even walking in place or doing half-squats in front of the tv. Just get started!

• YAY- GOOD FOR YOU! Eight pounds is nothing to sneeze at - that's an achievement at any time - but over the holidays?! - many not only didn't lose but gained weight, so give yourself the credit you deserve and celebrate!

Success breeds success - getting through the holidays and your first month on track and 8 pounds lighter will propel you towards your next mini-goal - you know you can do it 'cause you already have - keep up the good work - we'll all be here to cheer you on!