Goodbye 230's!!

• Woo Hoo for 227!!!!!!
    So why finally seeing that you ask…well, in Jan 2008 three of us gals started a weight loss group and took pics of ourselves in swimsuits at our starting weight. I was so disgusted at seeing that 229! (Imagine my joy at that 245 when I began this time) Anyways, I still have that pic and on the bottom I wrote “January 2008, 229 lbs.” That means, when this January rolls around (I WILL weigh even less by then) it will be the first time in my whole life that my weight is actually lower than the previous year. Yup, I have been on a steady incline since birth.
    Now for the first time EVER I am weighing less this year than the previous. Also this is the least I have weighed in a year or two!

• Yeah for you! That is awesome!! Keep it up...one step at a time!

Cathy
  • Yay!!! That's great!
  • Way to go!

• YAY!! Good for you - isn't it amazing how happy we are when we get to the weight that made us cringe before? Hey, it's all relative - you've done it - gotten below the dreaded 229 - you deserve to celebrate!

Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work - you're well on your way to reaching your goal - those 18 pounds are history and you're that much closer - we'll all be here to cheer you on!

• whooo!!!
  • Great job, good for you That's quite an accomplishment!
  • Fantastic, congrats
  • That is fantastic, congratulations. I also can't wait to weigh less on my birthday (in February) than I have in about 5 years. It's going to be great!