3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goals (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/)
-   -   1 year Of Counting Calories~87.7 Pounds lost! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals/186327-1-year-counting-calories%7E87-7-pounds-lost.html)

Lori259 11-11-2009 02:17 PM

1 year Of Counting Calories~87.7 Pounds lost!

It's been 1 year of counting calories and I have lost a grand total of 87.7 Pounds! I am a totally a new me. From 259.9 to 172.2.
I am so proud of myself. Since I just posted pics at 84 pounds lost I will not repost pics quite yet.....but wanted to Celebrate the fact with everyone of my accomplishments in one year....Just remember If I can Do it ~Anyone can.
Last year I was soooooooo depressed and wanting to give up on everything to do with my life~(SILLY I KNOW!) But 1 year later of hard work & determination I am a totally new me A SIZE 9!!! Was a size 22 more or less.
I am online most days for those who need a friend or may just need some help.......And wanna ask some questions...I do not mind just message me.
STAY STRONG!!! My before & after I last posted is on my avatar & In my signature if you would like to just click to view them bigger...I have lost an additional 3 pounds since then....But basically look the same.

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL MY BUDDIES ON HERE!!!
Y'all have help me soooooooooooo much to stay motivated And determined!
THANKS To those such as....
Losing4another,Loribell,BarbPa,Jam,Starzmom,Cfmama ,
Kelly315,chele,
Ms. Perception,Jellofer, Beaka,ThighsBeGone,KDM,Onederchic AND THERE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY MANY MORE...If I Left you out I am soooooo sorry I didn't do it on purpose~ My brain is not working well today Due to kids being home from school for veterans day. ~I ADORE YOU ALL So no hard feeling if you wasn't mentioned!!!:hug:

InControl2Day 11-11-2009 02:22 PM

:DHappy anniversary~ what an inspiring storY! Congratulations

You look amazing and so happy

bargoo 11-11-2009 02:27 PM

Awesome ! Congratulations !

W5fatgirlslim 11-11-2009 02:28 PM

What an inspiration - congratulations on an amazing achievement.

:carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::c arrot::carrot::carrot::carrot:

(one carrot for each kilo!)

Lori259 11-11-2009 02:41 PM

InControl2Day ,bargoo , & W5fatgirlslim
Thanks so much y'all!

Shannon in ATL 11-11-2009 02:54 PM

Fantastic! Your pics look great! :)

angelanicole23 11-11-2009 03:16 PM

You are an entire new person! Be proud girl..you look amazing!

Thighs Be Gone 11-11-2009 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lori259 (Post 3010063)
It's been 1 year of counting calories and I have lost a grand total of 87.7 Pounds! I am a totally a new me. From 259.9 to 172.2.
I am so proud of myself. Since I just posted pics at 84 pounds lost I will not repost pics quite yet.....but wanted to Celebrate the fact with everyone of my accomplishments in one year....Just remember If I can Do it ~Anyone can.
Last year I was soooooooo depressed and wanting to give up on everything to do with my life~(SILLY I KNOW!) But 1 year later of hard work & determination I am a totally new me A SIZE 9!!! Was a size 22 more or less.
I am online most days for those who need a friend or may just need some help.......And wanna ask some questions...I do not mind just message me.
STAY STRONG!!! My before & after I last posted is on my avatar & In my signature if you would like to just click to view them bigger...I have lost an additional 3 pounds since then....But basically look the same.

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL MY BUDDIES ON HERE!!!
Y'all have help me soooooooooooo much to stay motivated And determined!
THANKS To those such as....
Losing4another,Loribell,BarbPa,Jam,Starzmom,Cfmama ,
Kelly315,chele,
Ms. Perception,Jellofer, Beaka,ThighsBGone,KDM,Onederchic AND THERE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY MANY MORE...If I Left you out I am soooooo sorry I didn't do it on purpose~ My brain is not working well today Due to kids being home from school for veterans day. ~I ADORE YOU ALL So no hard feeling if you wasn't mentioned!!!:hug:

WOOT! WOOT! I am so proud of you. You were destined for stardom from your very get go here on 3FC. I am so glad you have done this. You must feel amazing. You certainly look GoYgEoUs!!!! WOOT! WOOT! I just cannot tell you how wonderful this is and how inspiring you have been all along my journey and how you continue to be that for me each day. You rock Lori!:hug:

Sandi 11-11-2009 04:38 PM

Congratulations!! I am so proud of you!!!!

Lori259 11-11-2009 07:40 PM

Shannon in ATL,angelanicole23,Thighs Be Gone, & Sandi
THANKS SO MUCH Y'all!!!!!!

Thighs I adore ya~you have been there for me soooooooooo much~You hot mama you!! I knew when I saw ya at the 150'ish area then at 130's That I wanted to be just like you~A HOT MAMA!!! LOL~I will get there........even if it takes me another year LOL! Sorry it took me a few to get back to everyone I went and got new boots....& Did my nails up !LOL
I aint done my nails for years....painted them and added little flower sticker with a silver center..since I am lover of both flowers & silver jewelry.
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hug:

leeway 11-12-2009 12:08 AM

:cp::dancer::cp:

Lori,
Thanks so much for posting today - your before & after photos were just what I needed to see - the living proof that it can be done and with hard work and determination, amazing results are possible - and then to read that you have lost even more, wow! WAY TO GO! :woohoo:

Your story was one of the first ones I saw when I joined 3FC - it was inspiring, motivating and immensely comforting then and it still is today - thank you again for sharing!

:bravo:

Lori259 11-12-2009 09:09 AM

leeway~Thanks so much....You brought tears to my eyes....that is so sweet of you to say & I am so glad I am helping others. Message me in the future and let me know how things are going for ya.
AGAIN~THANKS SO MUCH!

LotusMama 11-12-2009 09:22 AM

Well done, Lori! What a life changing year you have had. Congratulations and thanks for sharing your story!

Cheers,

J

LesliesMom 11-12-2009 09:34 AM

Lori -

You are AMAZING. Congratulations on all your success, I needed to see this post today. I am tired of "fooling around" with my goals and not dedicating myself to be a better, healthier me. Not only do my kids and my husband deserve more, I DO!

Congratulations again -

Angie

Civakas 11-12-2009 09:52 AM

Great job! Congrats!