51 lbs AND Onederland!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Well, I still have a ways to go before I'm ready to maintain, but I want to stop and share the progress I've made so far.

I've yo-yo'd with my weight for my entire life, and I am seriously DONE with it. Done. I will never EVER see that 2 in front of my weight again. When I went looking for "fat angie" pictures to post in this thread, it was crushing. I never realized just how bad things had gotten.

But now is now. I'm a different person and I have an entirely different outlook on my body, exercise, food, and my life than I ever have before. Here are a couple of before and after pics. (I apologize for the quality of the after pics...i still hide from cameras, so I didn't have much to choose from )

• you look AWESOME! congrats, and keep up the great work!
  • You are looking FABULOUS!!! And 50lbs is sooo amazing!! Keep up the great work!
  • You look sooooo great!!! Hopefully in about 6 weeks I will be right there with you in Onderland!

Congrats!
  • You look great! Congrats and keep up the hard work!
  • YAY!!! SO happy for you, weight twin!!!

• Congats on this major milestone - what an achievement - the 200's are history, baby - WAY TO GO!

You look fabulous - not only have you lost all those pounds but so many inches as well - how great is that?! You are pretty, before & after, but there is a radiance now and your eyes look amazing!

Thanks so much for sharing - it's fun to celebrate the victory with you - keep up the good work - your goal is around the corner and we'll all be cheering you on!

• You look great! Awesome! =) Keep it up!
  • You look fantastic!! Onederland suits you! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • Wow!

Thanks for sharing your before and after pics. I need to make some time to upload some. You really inspired me!

Started at 352 pounds, I currently am close to busting under 300. I hate my before photos but not who I was or who I am. I've set myself a deadline for "new" photos. I have a measure up/weigh in session on November 24, right before Thanksgiving.

My personal trainer and I do this once per month around the 21st/22nd. This time will be my 25% mark toward my goal of losing 212 pounds and my "first 50 pounds lost" picture day.

I've promised myself to shoot every month or two so that I can really see the progress instead of just looking in the mirror and feeling disgusted with quadruple chins. I especially want pictures of me lifting Kettlebells to show how I get such great results and focus on my growing strength rather than just my shrinking size.

Thanks again,
    Stay Strong,
    RW
  • You look awesome girl! You should be very proud of yourself, I can't wait to say I made it back to onderland!!!

Keep up the good work!!
  • Look at you!!! WOW - you're doing great, and thanks for sharing -- Our goals are similar - and seeing how great that halfway mark is really is inspiring!

CONGRATULATIONS <--- you deserve it
  • Fantastic! It's amazing how much of a difference that 50 lbs makes. I have a similar amount of weight to lose so that is very inspiring. Thanks.
  • You look great!
  • Congrats! You are very pretty!