Onederland (well in Kg) But also over 1/2 way!!!

• Hi All,

had to post a little bit of good news have come in at 99kg today, so Onederland in one way. Have also gone past the half way mark, so am trying to use these litttle benchmarks to stay motivated and feel good, long way to go, but I think i really will get there this time!!
  • Congratulations on Metric Onederland! And congratulations on breaking past half-way!
  • That's very exciting--congratulations! And by looking at your pound ticker, you're not too far off from the next milestone of Standard Onederland. Wonderful!
  • hey, i've been working hard at standard onderland, thanks for helping me to realize I've already reached metric onderland! And congrats - keep up the great work!
  • lol @ Metric Onederland!

And congrats!!!!
  • ha, yes I liked Ailidh's turn of phrase too!!
    thanks guys

I did realise after posting though, that if I was being entirely accurate it would be zeroderland, given that it is coming in under 100kg!!!! maybe that's just a caption too far...
  • hehe!!! omg i got totally confused Ellie . . . i saw the sheep and thought you were from NZ, but you are Oirish!!!
  • I am Oirish!
    I like cute sheep, have a tattoo of a little ram on my ankle - I actually got it in Australia, as it happens!