I'm halfway to goal!

• I'm halfway to my goal! The last couple of weeks I've finally hit some kind of a groove and the weight is coming off a lot quicker. I lost nearly 3 pounds last week and a whopping 4 pounds this week--this from the girl whose average weight loss has been 1.3 pounds per week. I had to weigh myself several times this morning and still couldn't believe it--I went to the kitchen and found a brand new bag of cat food and weighed it, just to check my scale.

Finally I accepted the miracle, and came to my computer to record it on my spreadsheet, only to find that this weeks loss has put my BMI at 29.5. Holy Moly! I'm officially "overweight"!

Last time I successfully lost weight, I stalled big time at 207 and just kind of quit. I maintained for a long time but eventually went back to my old ways and gained it all back plus 10 pounds. I need to figure out how to safeguard against that. But for tonight, I'm just trying to enjoy being halfway to goal!
  • That's fantastic, Windchime! You're on a roll!
  • Yay you!!! You have been working hard and it is paying off! Good for you!
  • Good for you, that's wonderful!
  • Congratulations! You're doing really well. I keep hoping I'll hit some sort of groove and my weight loss speed will pick up. I'm losing so S-L-O-W-L-Y but as long as the scale is going the right direction I guess it's all good. Thanks for giving me a little hope that I CAN pick up the pace a little.

I wish you continued success! Go read the maintainers forum. It's a great way to prepare yourself mentally for the long term maintenance phase.
  • AWESOME! Keep up the good work! I can't wait to read your goal story
  • Yay! May we all be blessed with the weight loss groove!!
  • Awesome!! good for you!!
    I know how you feel. Im half way there too!!

We will make it all the way!!!!!!!!
    Keep going
  • Great news! I know how proud you feel, I just hit the 1/2way mark too. You're kickin' butt, keep up the good work!!!
  • Congratulations to you two as well, Friday and Kellygram! Doesn't it feel good, to know that our hard work is paying off!??
  • Yay!!!!!
  • That's good news for you!