Finally coming off a plateau!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Well, I wasn't going to post pics again until I lost 50 lbs. But, since I finally got over this LONG and TEDIOUS plateau, and I'm just EXPLODING with joy... I decided this deserved a little celebration. Not to mention, my pants still got a little looser while the scale wasn't moving.

Well, I was stuck at 43 Lbs for what seems to be ETERNITY. I am so glad that I didn't lose hope that I would again someday lose again! So here here to beating plateaus!

When you hit a plateau, don't lose hope

Before

AFTER

• Wow, You look absolutely amazing! Congrats! You look like such a new person, I would believe it was way more then 46 pounds! You are gorgeous.
  • Congratulations on persisting.
    Congratulations on smashing the plateau.
    Congratulations on looking hot!
  • Quote: Wow, You look absolutely amazing! Congrats! You look like such a new person, I would believe it was way more then 46 pounds! You are gorgeous.
    Thank you It might have been about ten or fifteen pounds more, because I started before I got the scale. I shall never know for sure.
  • Quote: Congratulations on persisting.
    Congratulations on smashing the plateau.
    Congratulations on looking hot!
    Thank you! hehe, I could just explode with happiness. ahaha
  • Congratulations! Your hard work has really made a difference. You are a really, really beautiful girl in all your pictures and you look like a very happy, fun person!
  • congrats you look great!!! and im so jealous of your pics b/c you are having so much fun with your friends! lol =) thats great!
  • Quote: congrats you look great!!! and im so jealous of your pics b/c you are having so much fun with your friends! lol =) thats great!
    Ohh to be young! Thanks so much
  • Quote: Congratulations! Your hard work has really made a difference. You are a really, really beautiful girl in all your pictures and you look like a very happy, fun person!
    Thank you. I do try to be as happy as possible
  • You are so much hottness my friend I can hardly stand it I have a total girl crush on you. lol!

You have done SO WELL. Good job keepin on and I am so glad that your plateau is busted!!!
  • Aww Thanks Cfmama hehe
  • wow you look so fantastic! Congrats! How did you manage to beat the plateau in the end?
  • Woww, youre extremely pretty! Congratz in all your success! =DD
  • Quote: wow you look so fantastic! Congrats! How did you manage to beat the plateau in the end?
    I didn't try anything drastic really. But I happened to lose the 3 lbs finally, a couple days after I stopped eating potatoes and pasta again.... Coincidence or not I have no idea. I pretty much cut out potatoes and pasta when I started but it's kind of hard to eliminate pasta sometimes.
  • Quote: Woww, youre extremely pretty! Congratz in all your success! =DD
    Thank you