3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goals (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/)
-   -   Yay, I am at my wedding weight again! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals/164874-yay-i-am-my-wedding-weight-again.html)

LittleMoonRabbit 02-19-2009 09:12 AM

Yay, I am at my wedding weight again!

Hi everyone!

The last time I had tried to change my lifestyle, I never posted any kind of mini-goal in here. Somehow, I thought I wasn't worthy... I couldn't reward myself with it until I had reached goal. I have a different perspective now... if I am going to continue losing, I feel like I have to share and celebrate each victory, so I feel more satisfaction with the work I am doing to change my life.

so, here is my first big victory... I AM AT MY WEDDING WEIGHT!!! 153, baby!

:carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::c arrot:

WOOHOOO.

Okay, done, lol.

Next stop, crossing that horrid 150's into 140's line... that line has somehow evaded me for years. It's like some kind of mental block. I NEED to cross that line... at 145, I am coming back here to celebrate again, lol.

Okay, thanks guys, for letting me have my moment of joy in here, haha.

booskibabe 02-19-2009 10:08 AM

Congrats! I hear ya on the 150 line, as I too have struggled with it in the past. :carrot:

CarolinaGirl 02-19-2009 11:01 AM

WTG! You can obviously do it. Your next cahllenge will be more of a victory to you. Keep up the great work! :carrot:

bindersbee 02-19-2009 11:12 AM

Good for you! I think almost all of us have tied our memories and our weight together. Each of my mini-goals represents a weight I remember being at specific times in my life. I am almost to my 'pre-pregnancy' weight- before a twin pregnancy and a singleton. Just 5 pounds till I reach that, then I'll be going for another life milestone in weight. It's kind of funny how we women do that- I wonder if men do?

Amber1011 02-19-2009 03:04 PM

fantastic!
I actually have a question- the pictures representing body size, where did you find that? I really would like something like that for myself.

EZMONEY 02-20-2009 09:47 AM

outstanding

Thighs Be Gone 02-20-2009 09:50 AM

Congratulations! Do you have your dress still?

LittleMoonRabbit 02-20-2009 01:29 PM

Thighs be gone - yes, I do still have my dress. When I get into the lower 140s, I want to put it on and have it be big on me :) lol.

Amber- I actually don't remember. I made it back in 07 when I first started here and it's been so long now... I just always kept it in my profile. Sorry. It comes from some kind of online shopping site I think. I wonder if they even still have the same kind of system or if they have changed it. I wish I could be of more help :(

jillnicole03 02-20-2009 01:38 PM

That is awesome! Way to gooO! :cheer2:

lauralyn 02-21-2009 07:44 AM

Congrats , I would love to get back down to my wedding day size!

CountingDown 02-21-2009 09:56 AM

:congrat: Fantastic job! Feels GREAT doesn't it?

BabyGotBack 02-22-2009 01:25 AM

Congratulations! That's a big deal!