3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goals (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/)
-   -   This mini goal wasn't a planned one. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals/162636-mini-goal-wasnt-planned-one.html)

Beautiful Ace 01-25-2009 09:28 PM

This mini goal wasn't a planned one.

But I sure to think it deserves it's own mini goal post now since it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

So I went to Addition Elle to replace a bra that has broken in 4 different places (including the wonderful metal jabbing my tit and armpit!!!) The woman told me that happened because the bra didn’t fit properly. So she said she would exchange it this time, but next time she wouldn’t. I told her I never really know my proper size (which btw was apparently an H since she said the bra was too small and it was a G! She might have been wrong) ANYWHO. She told me that somebody could measure me and I said OKAY:D! I told her I recently just lost a bunch of weight so they’re definitely going to be smaller…. Uh yeh!!! I’m currently wearing a 44d! Although, I tried on other bras and in the other styles I was a dd… this one, I’M A D. My back is probably loving me, although I’m hating it (it still hurts a lot -is sad-).

Moving on… I told myself that I wasn’t going to buy any shirts or pants unless they were under 15 dollars… I LIED. I saw this REALLY really nice shirt WITH SLEEVES!!!!(I don’t wear sleeveless shirts because I hate my flappy arms) It was 20 dollars marked down from 50 so I obviously didn’t have a choice in the matter, it had to be bought. They only had a 1X. IT FIT IT FIT IT FITTTTS. And it looks damn sexy too.

So mini goals = smaller boobs, and smaller everything! lol

That is all.

Beautiful Ace 01-25-2009 09:31 PM

oh yeh.... Note the two gold chains holding the hole together ;) My favorite part.
http://i42.tinypic.com/2n0mr8.jpg

jademarlene 01-25-2009 09:44 PM

Good for you, and cute top:D

luvja 01-25-2009 09:44 PM

Yay you! :carrot:

I love Additionelle, but *hate* their prices. I can't wait to NOT have to shop there anymore. I'm about a 1x-2x in tops (depending on the top) and a 20 in pants... ALMOST outta there....almost ;)

p.s. cute shirt. I bought one there that looks simular to that one :) But I didn't get it on sale :mad:

Beautiful Ace 01-25-2009 09:49 PM

Yeh I know right. My neighbour gets the CUTEST tops at giant tiger for like 7 dollars, meanwhile addition elle is selling the same looking tops for 50-60... WHAT'S UP WITH THAT. Way to take advantage of the fat people with style.

I didn't try on any pants because I couldnt afford it, but I am kicking myself now because I would have liked to see where I am in pant sizes right now. Oh well. NEXT TIME!

and thank you:D

Beautiful Ace 01-25-2009 09:52 PM

Thanks Dis:)

icicle84 01-26-2009 08:23 AM

Congrats lady! That shirt looks really nice on you.

abbe89 01-26-2009 09:01 AM

Gorgeous top!!

I have the same problem here in the UK, most places go up to a UK size 20, then stop, and I'm about a 22, which means I have to shop at Evans, which is really expenseive, a shirt for £20? When I could get the same from George at Asda or New Look for less than a tenner!! If it was like a size 32 I could understand the extra cost due to excess materials, but its one size up!! Grrrrr

abbe89 01-26-2009 09:03 AM

Oh and Evans is the only place on the high street I can buy bras, as my back is 46, and everywhere else seems to stop at 40.

£25 I paid for my last bra, £25!!!!! They're only £10 in New Look, and other places. and again, im only a 46C, so not huge amounts of materials going into the cups or anything.

Annoys me

But Im getting away from there soon woooo

Beautiful Ace 01-26-2009 02:50 PM

I know what you mean. People really like to take advantage of the people they can. Everybody is in it for money. tsk tsk. the only bras I can get are like 50 bucks or more. When they have bras at other stores at like 2 for 10 and stuff.

mariamherrera 01-26-2009 02:53 PM

cute shirt chica! Loves it!

futuresurferchick 01-26-2009 07:53 PM

Beautiful Ace, I can't believe you found that shirt at Addition Elle. When I used to shop there, it was all these sleeveless shirts or ones with these tiny little pieces of cloth that were poor excuses for sleeves. :lol: Looks like they've learned a thing or two about what parts a large woman wants to show off! It's very attractive and you look great in it. Way to go :D

Beautiful Ace 01-26-2009 09:10 PM

Hahaha, yeh they may be learning! Or it was just a fluke!!! lol Hopefully though they're learning. (Not that I'll be shopping there much longer of course.!)

choirgirlhotel 01-26-2009 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful Ace (Post 2575246)
So I went to Addition Elle to replace a bra that has broken in 4 different places (including the wonderful metal jabbing my tit and armpit!!!)

:lol: I keep bras far too long myself.

anyway, just wanted to say congrats and I love the top too!

~CGH~

Beautiful Ace 01-26-2009 09:21 PM

Too long???? They were jabbing me after 2 months! ahaha