3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goals (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/)
-   -   Wow -- My Clothes Fit! (aaannd pictures) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals/152108-wow-my-clothes-fit-aaannd-pictures.html)

kukristen 09-22-2008 02:30 PM

Wow -- My Clothes Fit! (aaannd pictures)

3 Attachment(s)
It's always frustrating to have to lose "regained" weight. And it's even more frustrating to have a whole wardrobe of clothes that DOESN'T fit...

In fact, that "thinner" wardrobe has been sitting in a box ever since I moved back to L.A. from Kentucky a year and a half ago.

On Saturday, with everything in my closet a little TOOO loose to wear, I decided to really delve into the boxes and start trying to stuff on...

and guess what??? They ALL fit!!! In fact, some pants that were tight when I bought them, are now LOOSE! WOO HOO!!! (it saves me from buying new clothes right now, when I really need to save for buying at goal clothes!)

And the fact that NO ONE here has seen the old clothes, they look new to everyone! :)

Now, I really need to cull out my closet to make room for the "old" new stuff -- and wash ALL of it and get some dry cleaned.. and then hang it all up (uughhh.. MORE laundry!?!?) :tantrum:

I also went into Ann Taylor yesterday to try on dresses for a wedding I'm attending next month -- and when I started I wasn't able to fit into their size 14 dresses (they usually didn't fit my bust... even though I'm NOT busty, I have a broad chest) -- yesterday I fit into a 12 and a 10!!!!!! :carrot:

Anyway, it's all very exciting... and it's nice to actually start seeing some major changes. I'm going to attach a couple pictures -- because the first picture just shocked the heck out of me today when someone put it up on facebook... I just can't believe how much I've changed... I'm also putting up the only picture I have of my body now, kinda -- it's my backside... but I really notice a difference in the size of my whole body -- and the noticeable LACK of back fat! :carrot:

Annd a picture of my face -- it's changed shape too... (and that's a diet coke I'm drinking...)

You guys are sooo inspirational, and while I may post just every once in a while, I'm reading everything every day... and just reading your posts gives me the courage to keep moving forward! You guys are awesome! :hug:

scarahjs 09-22-2008 02:35 PM

You can really tell you have lost weight! Congrats!!! :carrot:

JulieJ08 09-22-2008 02:41 PM

Wow, how fun!

mamaspank 09-22-2008 03:01 PM

You have a gorgeous figure. Loves it! Congrats on your weight loss! You look radiant and the fact that you look so proud of yourself really shines through; I just love that!

luvin2lose 09-22-2008 03:04 PM

Congratz !!

I too have lost enough weight to fit into clothes that have not fit for the last year. :yay: What an awsome feeling !! Enjoy those "new" clothes !!

jillnicole03 09-22-2008 04:04 PM

You look great!! You're very beautiful!

suenami 09-22-2008 04:23 PM

Oh, fabulous! Congratulations! Won't it be fun to attend that wedding in a size 10..what a great accomplishment :)

Mrs Snark 09-23-2008 10:10 AM

Congratulations, you are gorgeous!!

tmf718 09-25-2008 02:05 PM

You're beautiful....both before and after. I like the pic of your backside, lol, it does show off your new shape! Isn't fitting into skinnier clothes the best motivation ever! Keep up the great work!

creativename 09-27-2008 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kukristen (Post 2373596)

Now, I really need to cull out my closet to make room for the "old" new stuff -- and wash ALL of it and get some dry cleaned.. and then hang it all up (uughhh.. MORE laundry!?!?) :tantrum:

Well, I don't know about you, but I'd have to say that's probably the best laundry day you could ever possibly have. ;) Look at the positive side, if you didn't have to launder your "new" clothes, that would mean you never lost the weight in the first place. :D

Oh, and congrats! It feels good, doesn't it?

kelly315 09-27-2008 10:03 PM

ooohh...gotta love when the back fats gone!! Congrats!

Mango683 09-30-2008 09:42 PM

Congrats!! It's always interesting to see people of the same height and weight and how sizes compare. I'm about exactly the same as you, and I would kill to be in a 12 or 10 dress! Everyone is built so different. But again, congrats on the progress!!

Extasee58865 10-01-2008 09:02 AM

The difference is totally noticable, especially in your face. Your doing a wonderful job! It's such a reward to be able to fit back into clothes that you have long since gotten to big for, keep up the good work!

mezmerize 10-01-2008 09:10 AM

You are simply glowing!! Love it! Congrats!

AllIsFullOfLove 10-02-2008 10:40 PM

you look great.