Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 03-17-2008, 12:14 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 174/See Ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Default A smaller size -- again!

I was actually coming here to post a thread titled smaller pants -- But I see there is someone else here who is also reaping the benefits of this wonderful support group

I was able to buy a size 13 pants a few weeks ago. I had been in a 16 for years and couldn't seem to get below that. I hadn't even tried on smaller pants yet, so when the 13s fit I was thrilled and did a little dance in the dressing room. So on Saturday I had those pants on and had 2 different people at 2 different times tell me they looked TOO BIG! So I was headed out shopping and decided to try on some more pants and I tried on a few different brands and they all fit and they were 11s!! I was super thrilled as my goal has been to be in a sz 12 by May 1st when camping season starts. So now that I have met that goal, I don't know what to do with it. I am just so happy to be there, that I don't even care what I'm at May 1st as long as it's not bigger than that.
marie8674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 12:27 PM   #2  
girl toward svelte

S/C/G: 196/ticker/150

Height: 5'10''

Go you! Congrats!
audreymonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 01:02 PM   #3  

S/C/G: Jan. 2008-173/ticker/135

Height: 5'5''

Woohoo!! Congrats on the smaller size and reaching your goal early!
skinny4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 09:02 PM   #4  
~Don't Postpone Joy~

S/C/G: 241.8/228/199.0

WTG... what a summer you'll have... keep up the good work...
Sweetcaroline is offline   Reply With Quote