Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 01-03-2008, 01:00 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 207/186/130

Height: 5'4"

Talking 21lbs down, 56 more to go

So far, I'm back at trying to lose weight again but this time I'm determined to get down to my goal weight.

I had went on a diet (not so healthy one to be exact) back in 2005 and lost 55lbs in 6 months, went from 230 down to like 175 but I had got depressed and just of course ate and ate and didn't really care.

But every single time I go shopping with my mom or sisters, every store to me is "skinny people store" so of course I only buy my cloths at walmart or ebay! And so last September, to help jumpstart me, my best friend bought me 2 training sessions at 24hr fitness as an early bday present and i went ahead and bought 20 more sessions. Counting my calories made it a lot easier for me to watch how I eat and working out is more fun than ever because now I know how to use majority of the equipments at the gym. It's no longer just the elliptical and the sauna, its now a combination of that with strength training and ab work out. And what's wierd now is that if I go to the gym and don't work out for at least an hour an a half, I feel like poop! Like yesterday I went the gym close to my house for only 40 min and left because that place made me feel claustrophobic plus the step class was going to fast for me and so my sister and i drove down to another city just to go work out for an additional 1.5hrs. Now that was a work out!

My goal is to lose 5lbs per month so I can finally start wearing cloths that I really like and so I can get that $1,000 bet I made with my dad..hehehe!
xxaimsxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 01:08 PM   #2  
ur gettin' schooled, son.

S/C/G: 164/157/143

Height: 5'7"

Oh, I hope you win that bet! You can use the $1,000 to shop at the 'skinny people' stores and get a whole new wardrobe! Congrats on the loss!!!
Mizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 02:04 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 207/186/130

Height: 5'4"

haha thanks, that's what I'm looking forward to most!
xxaimsxx is offline   Reply With Quote