Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 12-03-2007, 05:53 PM   #1  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

Default Lane bryant: Thank god these jeans were on sale!

a few months ago I went to lane bryant and they were having this INSANE sale on the new "Right fit" jeans.

I had already owned a pair of (they size weird) the size that basically translates to a 26, I had bought a pair of 24's and a pair of 22's since the sale was so good and the jeans fit PERFECTLY. (right fit indeed! I can't say enough good things about these jeans!) So my nsv is fitting into a pair of 24's again, and my next goal is to fit into the 22's by the end of jan/early feb. I think this is doable as the 24's are already a bit loose.

the goal that goes along with that is to go from a 44 DDD to a 42 DDD!

p.s those TWO pairs of jeans were only 33$ a pair! Cheap for lane bryant.
lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 06:18 PM   #2  

Ok...so we are the same weight. I am 5'9" tall?? I can wear a size 20 in Old Navy. I carry my weight in my stomach mainly..I have no tush at all. Do you think LB Jeans run small...or is it the height difference.
Skinny4baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 12:28 AM   #3  
One life, live it well

S/C/G: 304|ticker|160

Height: 5'6½

Great goal, Lottie!

Skinny- Their sizing is funky. You really have to go in and try on. None of their "Fit Right" jeans fit me right. (After the sales associate said she'd had 100% satisfaction from everyone she had helped!) Go figure. But their rigid bootcut jean from last year is perfect for me. I have them in an assortment of sizes from 16-20. My goal is to get back into the 20 next month!! And I will not be too sorry when the 16 is too small for me!
Nori71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 03:05 PM   #4  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

I agree that LB jeans (old or new) are sized funky. I have pairs from size 14 to 20. I can just now fit into the size 14, but I have a 16 that I absolutely love that I can't quite get into yet. The 20 at this point is too big to wear, but I also have an 18 that is even bigger than the 20. STRANGE! It makes me think that the garment workers play games when sewing the sizing tags into them.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 02:35 AM   #5  
is recommitted

S/C/G: 338/see sig/150

Height: 5'6"

I love the right fit jeans, they are perfect! I bought one in my current size, and another pair the next size down. I'm almost fitting into the next size down, whoo hoo!
rakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 12:30 AM   #6  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

it might be the height difference. but then again I've had friends who wore 2 sizes smaller than me at the same weight and ALMOST same height. It's weird. My hips are really big though, so that might be why. I'm very curvy, hehe
lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote