I kinda thought I couldn't do it - but I did! - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 10-27-2007, 03:21 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 162/154/125

Height: 5'5

Default I kinda thought I couldn't do it - but I did!

I've only been back on the wagon for 6 days and tonight my teenage son invited 3 friends over. I always get snack food for them and I usually eat more than I should. But I've been so good this week it would be awful to blow it. I resolved not to take the first bite AND I used strategies from "Mindless Eating" to help myself - I immediately put the leftovers in containers that hid the food and then put those containers out of sight. And using a WW strategy, I bought WW fudge pops that I could eat so I wouldn't feel completely deprived when they had ice cream. I looked on this as a rehearsal for Halloween and now I'm not dreading it like I was.

Feeling like I can do this!
Sharon
Zibidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 06:46 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Wow Sharon! Great accomplishment!!! It's the little things like that that really add up ^^
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 07:52 AM   #3  

I just joined this wonderful site yesterday. I have read many messages in here to "get to know" the room. I am so impressed by the spirit of determination that I sense in all of the posts. I am so glad I found this site!! I have 30 lbs. to lose, and with support like this, I can't lose...(PARDON THE PUN!!) Continued good health and weight loss to all of you!!
nonniemommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 10:05 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 165/ticker/110

That`s so great! Congratulations!!
It seems a great strategy for Halloween too!
Rafaella is offline   Reply With Quote