Went to a wedding

• yesterday and couldn't find a thing to wear. Everything was WAY too big. I tried to wear some of the black pants that I wore just a few months ago but my husband said they looked awful...and he was right. They fell off as I walked up the stairs to change them. LOL! So, for once I had a PILE of clothes on my bed that I had tried on and had to take off because they were too big..not too small! I felt frumpy and ick at the wedding still cause I didn't really find anything that fit right. Oh well...just a few more pounds and I'll go shopping.
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's awesome! It's always good to hear that something doesn't look good cause its too big!
  • Congrats, I have the opposite issue right now but am looking forward to not having a thing that fits because it's all too big. Great victory!
  • That's awesome! I can't wait to have that same "problem"! Way to go!!!

How much fun to be going shopping soon for smaller sizes!!!!!
  • Well that sucks you still felt aweful at the wedding but also great because you are making progress. So, I think Congrats are in order!! I don't do alot of shopping. I had to buy 2 pairs of work pants that I can just change my blouses with during the week and make it look like a new outfit. I can't afford to go out and buy alot of new clothes either as my size keeps changing. My shirts are always too baggy but hey...it could be worse...they could be too tight!!! Great job on losing!!!
  • Great problem to have! Keep up the good work.