Scale victory

• I have been stuck around 154-155 for a month. I can safely say I have beat my plateau! All this week I have been 153 or 152. I am 152.6 today, the lowest I've been all year. Finally! I feel so motivated now.
    Anyway, I know it's not a big deal, but I just wanted to share.
  • It is a big deal!! Congrats!!
  • on breaking your plateau.

If it's a big deal to you then it's a big deal. I know how hard it was for me to get to the 50 lb. mark, just being 1.8 lbs. away, then gaining and losing. Enjoy your victory!!!!
  • Congrats. It IS a big deal :-)
  • you go girl! even little victories are cause for celebration!
  • Way to go! Anything that makes you smile is a big deal.
  • Beating a plateau is awesome. Congrats.
  • Every pound lost is a HUGE Victory in my book...Congrats!!
  • Congratulations! It's wonderful that you feel very motivated now Those seemingly small victories can be actually be pretty big deals sometimes..
  • I am so touched by your enthusiasm. Thanks. I have an NSV no too. DH and I went to a picnic tonight and I stayed in my calorie budget - even under! Normally I do OK at home and when we go out I pig out.
  • Congratulations! That is fantastic. It's a GREAT feeling to beat a plateau! You're doing great!
  • Plateaus are the worst thing ever! It's a huge deal! Congrats and keep going!
  • Keep up the great work!!!!
  • It is a big deal. I am right behind you and stuck at 156 - so in my opinion, you are awsome! Also that's terrific that you stayed on plan at the picnic. You are going to be too good to associate with the rest of us.
  • Congratulations! It's inspiring to hear you busted past a plateau! I'm stuck in the middle of one now and I'm hoping to see the other side of it soon!