Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 07-30-2007, 09:05 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

Default Onederland

I am so excited. I'm finally at 198.6 after being 200 on the nose for a year! I've not been a member here for very long. Only about ten days but I have been poring over all of the exercise forums and the forums pretty much every single day and night whenever I have spare time. Thanks to the people that have listed what they have been eating and I've following along myself. I'm finally feeling educated about what it really takes to lose weight. It feels so good to be under 200! I just know this time I can keep it under 200 since I've found this wonderful website and can ask any kind of question whenever I'm stumped. Thanks all for posting about your experiences and letting me copy you. Does anyone know how to change my little ticker in my signature? I already tried to do that but it wouldn't seem to do it?
blondebritbrat17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 09:39 PM   #2  

Congrats on your loss! That is a big hurdle to get past, and you did it! That is really great. Keep up the good work.

To change the ticker, I edit my signature and change the number. Not sure how everyone else does it.
WinterStarzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 09:53 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/135

Height: 5'2

Way to go!!!
Ohhkay8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 09:58 PM   #4  
No pain, no gain.

Height: 6'3"

Congrats! Isn't it exctiting?

I can't wait until I make it to onederland. Haven't been there in 2 long years before my weight blew up. Those were the days, but I'm sure I'll be seeing them again.

Keep on looking around, you'll find tons of advice and suggestions about exercise and nutrition here, not to mention almost endless support.

And about changing your ticker, just go into your signature and change the number. Back when I was a newbie I used to make a new one every week. Thankfully it's much easier than that,
glitterlicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 10:28 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

Thanks all.. It really does feel good to be under 200. My hubby finally made the decision to stop eating so much fast food earlier this month and to drink more water and he's already lost 9 pounds.Men lose so much faster than women and without sacrificing much too! I've been quitting a lot of bad habits slowly over the past year like fast food, candy and anything chocolate, sugar, alcohol (never was a big drinker anyways), converting to a lower carb diet and cutting out white stuff in general since I have Insulin resistance. The biggie was to quit drinking Coke on a daily basis. That was HARD! So that's what prompted me to join this website since I was desperate and frustrated beyond belief and then when my hubby lost those 9 pounds I got mad! I guess what I needed all along was a bit of competition lol.... I was even looking into going to my doctor and asking him to put me on a prescription weight loss drug. But I really think I can do it now. Thanks for the support!
blondebritbrat17 is offline   Reply With Quote