Nsv. A Medium!!!!

• I got a job working at a grocery store, and I was getting my uniform today. The lady asks me what size shirt I needed and I said probably a large or an extra large. She's like... "you don't look like a large... go try on this medium."

IT FIT!

Okay so it was a mens cut shirt, aso a medium in mens, but still... I havn't worn a medium in FOREVER.

So I'm excited.

Yay!
  • That's awesome! I love that feeling...just the fact that you don't have to say "large" lol...You aren't large anymore!!! yay!! Good for you!
  • Awesome! How nice to be able to say Medium. Soon you'll need a small!
  • I had a similar experience when shopping for a dress the other day, I thought I was WAY bigger then the size that ended up fitting. Feels awesome huh? Congrats keep up because the hard work is paying off!
  • Good going!! That will be my future size.. What a feeling it must be..Bravo!!
  • Melissa, that's terrific! Wear it with pride!!!

Kara
  • I LOVE medium, it's totally my favorite! Congratulations!
  • Congrats!
    You must feel great. Wear it with pride.
  • Oh that's such a great feeling! I recently bought my first medium (a tank top at GAP) and it was kind of astounding!
  • Congrats! that's great, lovelypurple....can't wait until I get to that point
  • Congratulations! you're in MediumLand.
  • i bet u will be walking around with the tag out just so people can see M lol well done! keep it up