So That's What Its Like On The Other Side Of The Store

• I am 2 lbs from finally being 200lb which I have not seen since high school. I wasn't gonna go buy any new clothes til I got under 200 but I have an event this weekend and have nothing that fits. So I went to the clothing store and tried on 16 pants in the plus size and OMG I had to go to the other side of the store because the 16's were too big . I haven't seen that side of the store in 15 yrs at least. I was so happy I got teary eyed and the saleswoman looked at me like I was wacko. So I explained which didn't help either because her whole body was the size of my thigh.
    So that is a goal I reached sooner then I thought.
  • Congrats! Congrats! I can't wait for that moment either. I'm glad you got to shop in the jrs. section.
  • I was so used to shopping in the Queen Size section that I automatically went there until a clerk told me I didn't belong there.
  • Quote: I was so used to shopping in the Queen Size section that I automatically went there until a clerk told me I didn't belong there.
    LOL...Pants are the only thing I can get on that side since shirts keep getting smaller and smaller. A 2XL now is like an old large. I have large breast so these new cuts of shirts well....just don't cut it. I did find a store that has nice stylish clothes. I'm really into punk style clothes and this store carries alot of them in real woman sizes not all this tight fit stuff.
  • Quote:
    her whole body was the size of my thigh.
    . Don't ya just hate people like that? Congrats on achieving a new size range!
  • Thanks for the congrats.
  • Oh, that is soooooo cool. Wow, I would've been balling right out there in public too, don't worry about it. Yesterday, I was so excited because I fit into a size 22 (down from 26) and I actually PRAYED before I tried them on.
  • Thats GREAT!! I can't wait until I can be on that side of the store too!!
  • MoragMunch: congrats on the size 22. Too bad u don't live closer cuz I have tons of clothes that size since thats where I started. Good luck.

I just started a cardio team at my fitness club. there is 4 teams. Its 45 days long and prizes will be awarded to the team and individual with the most cardio. I'm so excited. I've very competitive so I think this will help me stay motivated( at least of the next 45 days..~
  • Congrats!!
    I was able to move down a size recently too....just in time for a new pair of capris
    I hold on to those great feelings every time I want to stuff something extra into my mouth...can't wait to take one more size off
    Keep up the good work!
  • Yay! That's awesome! I can't wait till I can go to that side of the store again. I just recently moved into plus sizes...that was part of what motivated me to go onto the diet in the first place.
  • That is such a great feeling!!! Congrats!

Kara
  • That must be a great feeling! I can't wait. Congratulations!!!!
  • Quote:
    because her whole body was the size of my thigh.

Women like that really don't know what we go through!

I know you are overcome with joy, I'm excited for you!!!
  • Congrats!!!

I am currently having the wonderful problem of NOT KNOWING what section I should shop in!!!! I no longer fit in the plus sizes on top....and depending on the store......neither do the bottoms!!!!

I'm getting activity points trying on clothes now!!!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!