Score 1 for me!

• So I finally decided (again) to get my butt in gear. I started WW again and after doing some internet surfin, found a neat printable log and made my own points tracker journal (more pages and very pretty!) I started writing down EVERYTHING last week. I was about a day and a half in when BOOM!, TOM reared his ugly head. This is the point when I cuss, groan, sigh, pick up the MickeyD's and Cheetos and drop any thought of dieting. At least, it used to be. It was different this time. Yeah, I had a Fudge Round from the store. And I did eat that chicken sandwich my little sister brought me from work last night. But the difference this time is, I still wrote EVERY little thing down. And I seriously believe that's the reason I didn't gorge as much as I usually do AND the reason I managed to lose 1.4 lb. Usually I gain 5+ on TOM. A loss was unheard of....until now. I'm still a little pissed about that chicken sandwich though. I really shouldn't have had it the night before my freakin WI. But ****, I held out all week. Got to cut myself a little slack.
  • Way to go Shari!!!!

• Thanks Mary!
  • Shari can you e-mail me the sheet you found? i think it would help me out
    Thanks
    Michelle
  • Congratulations on starting your weight loss journey and losing weight. Keep up the good work and good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey
  • that is AWESOME! i usually gain 5+ too while my TOM...sometimes even up to 10lbs! i'm new to WW and also have been writing down everything i consume, first time i EVER stuck to it and i do believe its helping me too. even when i mess up, i force myself to write it down. and ya know, ive noticed... my mistakes and "binges", when looking back, aren't nearly what they were before i started WW and journalling. wooohoo! yay for us! be proud of yourself, hon! if ya ever wanna chat about WW or anything, feel free to message me.