AHHHH!!! I don't believe it!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am down to 299.5!!!! I lost 7 lbs this week!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I met my first goal!!!!!!

• That is GREAT!!!

It feels good to no longer be in the 300's, doesn't it?
  • Oh Hun!!! Congratulations!!! How wonderful!!! You go girl!!! You can do this!! Whoopie!!!!!!!
  • That's fantastic!!!! Tell me your plan.
  • Congrats!!! That's awesome!
  • I feel sooo energized! What a huge accomplishment..my hard work this week really paid off. 22 lbs in 4 weeks!!! And I'm certainly not starving myself! I think I'll tack on some extra time at the gym this morning and then go get a Coke Zero to celebrate!

I'm sooo glad to be out of the 300's....I'm no long 3 Jessica Simpsons! :P

• That's it! Just keep goin' on your program!

Jay
  • I decided that for my birthday I'm not going to have cake...instead...

I'm going to make layered Sugar free jello with fresh fruit and FF cool whip. Divine! Then I won't actually be going off my diet because I can have those things and I think I like it better than cake anyways!
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I love the way those landslide weeks feel - makes everything else worth it.
  • Congrtas on your accomplishment.
  • oh wow congrats! I can not Wait to meet my first goal (which is the same as yours) CONGRATS!!!!!
  • Thats great
  • To the person who asked me how I did it....I exercise at LEAST 2 hours a day....that's usually my light day. I lift weights, do ellipticals, treadmills, bikes, jogging, hiking, swimming, aerobics...(I think the big thing that is making a difference is I do aerobics ANYTIME I watch television)....so that very well might be an hour or two right there.

I basically calorie count, but the program I use is called HMR (Hackley managment resources)..you can google it for more info. It's kinda like Medifast but better, and usually it's done out of a hospital, but you can order the food online as well. There are different plans and you can chose what would fit your lifestyle best.

Thanks for all the positive encouragement!
  • congrats!!!
  • Good for you!! Keep it up!