First Goal Reached!!!

• I reached my first goal this past weekend. I had planned to be down to 200 lbs by our beach vacation on the 4-6th of May. Well I made it to 210 and went on vacation anyway. I reached 200 on the 28th of May. A little late but I did reach it!!!!!!!!

My next goal is 175 lbs not sure I am going to put a date on it but I might just for accountability sake. as long as I get smaller than 175 by my daughter's wedding in January is the main thing!

All in all I have lost 62 lbs since Christmas 06!!! I went from a size 24 to now a size 16. I hope to be a 12-14 when I finally reach my target goal of 175.(or smaller.....who knows where I will stop!!!) Doctor says according to BMI I need to be down to at least 165....but she said I have accomplished so much in such a short time that she would be thrilled at 175. I said ME TOO!!!!!!!!

There are so many fantastic success stories on here that I am just amazed!!!! GOOD JOB EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Congratulations, you have done incredible. 62 lbs!!!! Wow
  • Wow 60lbs since Christmas! That is awesome!
  • Great Job!
    Great Job! How inspiring that you went from a 24 to 16 that fast! These things fire me up. How did you do it? Thanks for your share!

Janineebofeenie

• Congratulations!!! That kind of success is what keeps me coming back to this site! It's so motivating! I'm also curious to know how you did it!

Enjoy this great accomplishment!

Meggy
  • Congratultions on losing 62lbs and good luck on reaching your goal
  • How I did it so quickly!!!
    Hello Everyone and thanks for all the comments. For those of you who really want to know how I lost the weight so quickly go to my blog and it will explain it all in detail.

Please visit my blog at:
    http://3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/jarjonja/

Thanks again and hang in there, if I can do it....anyone can!
  • Inspirational!
    Congratulations on an awesome accomplishment, Jarjonja!
    Your experience is truly inspirational.

I have often heard that a routine bedtime and not eating after 8 pm may be highly beneficial in weight loss and overall wellbeing. Your post confirms this for me.

You've provided a new (for me) tool in calculating portion control: stop at 1200 calories. I can do that. Your plan doesn't even sound like a "diet," but rather a healthy lifestyle - with benefits!

Would you give an idea of a sample day's menu? The breakfast you describe I can easily handle It's the "lighter" lunch and dinner that I need some direction.

Thanks for sharing your story and offering genuine motivation,
    Jean
  • Wow. Thats wonderful, and very inspiring. I have 74 pounds to lose for health reasons. I am super thrilled for you!
  • Congratulations on making it to your first goal!! And good luck getting ready for your daughter's wedding