Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 05-21-2007, 08:49 PM   #1  
Ready for a better life!

Default WooHoo!

I had to go to the store yesterday to get some new shorts. I took my regular size (24) into the dressing room. I personally couldn't see that much change in my body. The 24s were way too big, so were the 22s, the 20s. I finally bought a size 16/18 in shorts!! I about danced all the way home.
I went down two sizes in my shirt from a 26 to a 22. So now I can truly believe that this is working and will continue to work. My hubby and son keep telling me they can see a difference but I really didn't believe them. After all, they love me!
If I had not found this site and all these good people, I don't think I would be making such progress. I have a long way to go but I am so glad I've begun the journey. And so glad I am here. Lisa
LookingForHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:54 PM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Lisa! Wow, what a great accomplishment! Seriously, congratulations. Dance around in those shorts, you earned it!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 09:25 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Great news!!
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 10:43 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 294/264/140

Height: 5'6"

Congratulations, that's wonderful!!! Good job!!! *^__^*
khep is offline   Reply With Quote