10 lbs in 2 weeks

• I'm so happy with my results. I weighed 244 lbs 2 weeks ago today and now I am at 234. I had a 41 inch waist 2 weeks ago today and today my waist is 39 inches. I walked 30 minutes everyday and ate whole wheat, turkey, nuts, vegetables, salads, oil and vinegar the only dressing, chicken,bannanas and berries.
    It has worked for me. I am so happy.
  • Congrats!
    That is awesome . Are you following any particular plan, or just making an effort to eat healthier?
  • I'm trying to follow the you on a diet and superfoods diet. I'm just making wise choices and walking 30 minutes a day. I am walking so much better today than I was 2 weeks ago. Not carrying 10 extra pounds makes it a whole lot easier.
  • Congrats! The nicest thing about your post is how much BETTER you FEEL!

Whoot!
  • Congrats!!
  • Congrats!

Looking for a non-food way to celebrate? After my first baby, everytime I lost five pounds, i would put five pounds (usually a bag of flour) in a backpack and carry it around for a while. The relief you feel when you take it off makes you realize how important five pounds is to your overall health.

What a great way to start your weekend!
  • thats a great idea and it would be great to work out walking with that weight.
  • I lost another 2 lbs this week yippee. My goal is 220. I started out with 244 and I am now 232. That's a total of 12 lbs.
  • another 3 lbs with a total of 15 lbs lost and 3 inches
  • Quote: Congrats!

Looking for a non-food way to celebrate? After my first baby, everytime I lost five pounds, i would put five pounds (usually a bag of flour) in a backpack and carry it around for a while. The relief you feel when you take it off makes you realize how important five pounds is to your overall health.
    I'm going to try that one! What a good idea.... Even with just my initial 6 lbs, I bet it would make me feel great!
  • maryccc, on your quick weight loss. You sound so excited, as well you should be. You're doing FANTASTIC!!! Keep up the good work.
  • You're doing great! Keep up the good work!
  • Another 2 lbs this week with a total of 17 lbs and 7 lbs to reach my goal of 220. I started may 04 at 244 and am not 227