A comment that made my day

• I bumped into some friends who hadn't seen me for a while. After answering the usual "How are you losing weight?" questions, I mentioned that I still have 30 lbs to go before reaching my goal weight. They said, "No way!"

Boy, was I pumped! I really think that working out 6 days a week (cardio and weight training) has really made the difference in how I'm carrying the weight. I'm a lot "denser" and less saggy.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what I'll look (and feel) like when I reach goal!
  • Congratulations!
  • Thats AWESOME !!!!! Congratulations
  • Congrats!!!
  • Exercising, and weight training especially, makes a big difference in how we carry our weight. You must be looking terrific - congratulations!
  • what a lovely experience - congrats, I bet you look fab!
  • I had a comment that made my day also!! I am 44 and had a young guy whom I worked with seven years ago (and have not seen) tell me today that I looked great and better than ever. He is about 30 and I tell you, it made my day!! Keep your head held high. We are all beautiful women and when you have lost a few pounds and start to carry yourself differently, it will not matter if you are 25, 45 or 75, you will feel beautiful!!
  • isn't it great when all the hard work pays off! way to go!