One year and One Month

• So today I exercised for 100 min, 45 min of cardio and 55 min if weights. I also realized one year and one month ago (when I joined 3fc) I could only do 15 min (1 mile Walk away the pounds) and then I would collapse on my couch and be completely exhausted afterwards. I am a DVD person and some days I don't do every step and every knee lift, but I've kept at it and worked at it and here I am. LOL

There were some hiccups. i slowed down when I bought my condo and I didn't have a real eating plan until august of last year, but as of Jan I've been pretty much ON plan.

So anyway, kinda of proud of myself that I have managed to hang in there
  • Congrats! Starting is always the easiest part, it's keeping the steam going that is really hard and you've done it! If you've already done it for over a year there's no reason you can't keep up being healthy for the rest of your life!
  • Obie, you are doing great! You're such an inspiration to all of us over at IE
  • You have done a great job sticking with it. Congrats on your new and improved habits.
  • Thank you fiddler

Quote: Obie, you are doing great! You're such an inspiration to all of us over at IE