I made it to ONEderland!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi Everyone!

I MADE IT! I am in ONEderland! It feels GREAT!

It has been over TWENTY YEARS since my scale has read 199! The 39 pounds that I still need to lose sure seems a lot more attainable than when I looked at myself having 100 pounds to lose! It has been a journey of SEVEN YEARS to get here. Many starts and a lot of stops cluttered my journey. My eight month plateau was me underestimating the amount of food I was eating and being satisfied with "being thinner" instead of being "thin."

I want to thank all of you at this site for all the encouragement and the support that you gave me as I attempted to hit this mini-goal! There are not great enough words to express my appreciation for all you have given me!

Cheryl
  • OMG!!!! WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME my dear to ONEderland. I am sooo glad to have you here!!!! You have just made my day!!! I'm sure your day's pretty good too, huh? Cheryl I am just so happy for you. You have worked so hard for this, you DESERVE it so much. Enjoy your day, enjoy the new you. Enjoy not being a 200 lb. woman. Enjoy it all!!!

YAY CHERYL!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YAY CHERYL!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! YAY CHERYL!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

• Cheryl,
    Immediately when I saw the thread you were one of the people who came to mind! I am so happy for you!!! You have worked so hard and I know you have been working along while the scale did not budge and now finally it has again! I imagine you must be SO VERY proud of yourself!

Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations!!!

And reading your post totally made my morning, thank you!
  • That's onederful !
    You have worked hard and hung in there !
    Congratulations !

All I ask is that you save me a seat ok ?
  • WOOHOOOO CHERYL!!!! Yo go girl!!!! You guys save a place for me there too ~ I'm gonna get there and I need some good friends to open the door for me!!
  • congrats!
    that is so exciting!! well done! you've definitely started my day off with some inspiration.

• That's awesome!! WTG!!! :Carrot:
  • YAY! Welcome to the joy that is Onederland! I've been on tickerwatch for a while - so excited to see that the vigil can end!

• Wow! Well done!! What a fantastic achievement!!
  • Congratulations - you must feel fantastic! You prove what I keep telling myself, which is that it doesn't matter as much how long it takes to get there as long as you do. Way to go!
  • Congratulations Cheryl!
  • Congratulations! I remember when I entered ONEderland. It's a great feeling and you should be proud of yourself
  • Awesome! Congrats.
  • This is a mark in your life history. Entering Onederland is so good for the soul. Way to go.

Can't wait to join you. I have 15 lbs. to go. Thanks for posting, sharing, and providing inspiration.
  • Wow Cheryl, You have done so well. Congratulations on all of your success.