3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goals (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/)
-   -   100 big ones - GONE!!! Woo hoo!!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals/105624-100-big-ones-gone-woo-hoo.html)

rockinrobin 02-26-2007 07:01 AM

100 big ones - GONE!!! Woo hoo!!!

I'm doing the Rocky dance. Hands up in the air. I am a fighter after all, fighting the biggest fight of my life. And I just won a pretty nice sized battle.
I still can't believe it - I have now lost 100 lbs. Stepped on the scale this snowy, icy morning and there it was 186.8, I round up so I'm calling it 187 lbs. 100 freakin' pounds gone. My 15 year old 5 ft. 1" daughter weighs 99 lbs. I have just lost an entire persons worth. I still can't believe it. First of all how, HOW was I walking around with more then a daughters worth on me. Oh and WHY? All right, let's not get started on that. Today's a good day, no reflecting for me. Just gonna enjoy this feeling for a bit and then move on. Lots more work to be done. Oh yeah and today makes 25 weeks for me since I changed my lifestyle. How appropos. Changing my life, I most certainly have.

sharonrr 02-26-2007 07:04 AM

Wow Robin, you are an inspiration to all of us. You dance all morning, you go girl. :carrot:

crazynette826 02-26-2007 07:36 AM

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: Congrats Robin!!!! That's awesome!! I knew it was only a few more days before you'd be posting this wonderful news!! Enjoy your day!!! :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Libby1972 02-26-2007 07:56 AM

What an accomplishment! Feel proud.

NurseMichelle 02-26-2007 08:01 AM

ROBIN!!! YOU DID IT!!!

So proud of you darlin! SO SO SO proud. Love ya babe xoxoxoxo!

toofatforu 02-26-2007 08:24 AM

way to go congratulations!

jtammy 02-26-2007 08:36 AM

:cheer: :cheer: Congratulations!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Robin, You have done so fantastically well. I hope you enjoy your special 100 pounds lost day. :)

Angihas2 02-26-2007 08:37 AM

wooooooooooohoooooooooooooo way to go Robin!!!! You keep on dancing! I'm dancing with ya!

rockinrobin 02-26-2007 09:27 AM

Thank you so much for your kind words, today and always.

I'm am definitely going to enjoy today, it does feel really special. I can't imagine what it feels like to reach goal. How unbelivably special must that feel like? OMG, can you imagine??? One day ..... one day. ;)

Mrs Quadcrew 02-26-2007 09:33 AM

Robin, I am setting here with tears in my eyes!! What an accomplishment.....I've been waiting for you to post that news, and my heart just jumped when I saw the post - I saw the title and without even looking, I KNEW it was YOU!! Congratulations ~ and thank you for always sharing yourself here. You always inspire me. Enjoy this very special day!!!:hug:

rockinrobin 02-26-2007 09:51 AM

Oh thank you so very much Mrs. Quadcrew!!! You are such a doll. I find YOU such an asset to this site and the 100lb club. I'm so happy for you, because I know you have found what works for you and you are well on your way to reaching all your goals.

beautifulone 02-26-2007 10:06 AM

Robin, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :balloons: Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations!!!

You are incredible. Thank you for being part of this community, I can't imagine it without you!

problysewin 02-26-2007 10:46 AM

rockinrobin-

Congratulations!!!! You are one of the many people who inspire me daily since I've been here. What a fantastic accomplishment. I think you give wonderful advice and you are such an asset to this site. I'm very happy for you! Way to go!

Michelle 02-26-2007 11:26 AM

:congrat: Robin!!! WOW, what a huge accomplishment and you should be so proud of yourself!! You lost 100 pounds in just a little over 6 months, OMG, what plan are you using if you don't mind me asking?? Thank you!

Luminous 02-26-2007 11:47 AM

:woohoo: Fabulous! :woohoo:

Robin, you are always so sane, so centered. What an amazing accomplishment. Your success and continued success (for I have none, zero, zip doubt that you will achieve any goal you set) is a shining light! Thank you for inspiring me with your can-do attitude.